• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How random are you?

How random are you

• Total voters

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm a little random, but when i'm hyper i'm ultra random, i run round shouting
    "I like cake"
    :P
    And if everything is quiet i just burst out lafin :P

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I don't like judging myself on how random I am, nice I look(lie xD), etc.

But I guess I'm pretty random, but serious when I need to be. I didn't choose "Onions!" because that choice wasn't funny, or any kind of amusing at all.

[/Moody]

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    I consider things like Monty Python to be random; it's a sort of randomness that has some system to it. Systematic randomness that ends up being comedy. Running about shouting "I LIKE CEREAL!!" is certainly not a way to show comedic randomness.

In this light, I am somewhat random at times. I will do things that are unexpected and funny that make you truly stare and go "What the...?" and perhaps slip a swear in there somewhere.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    I'm a little random, but when i'm hyper i'm ultra random, i run round shouting
    "I like cake"
    :P
    And if everything is quiet i just burst out lafin :P

If it's quiet, I am soooo tempted to either make cricket sounds, or an owl hooting....
    Usually the cricket though...

Back