• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How random are you?

How random are you

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I love being random. My friends call me 'The Queen of Randomness' all the time.

Avocados with jalapenos and Reeses Pieces!!!! XD

~HR

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dealing with randomness wrecks my brain as I can't understand it (cause it's random)... being random is obviously, much worst.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I like muffins. That's not important, though.

Yes, I'm very much random~ In the ancient dialect of Pichunese, the beginning letter of my middle name means specifically 'random' as pertaining to the secondary code.

But I don't have a middle name, you see...ah hah! >D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    *Onions.

I've never believed myself to be random, but I'm definately not very serious... o_O

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Wow, there are a lot of random persons here.

I'm not random but I do have random moments sometimes, not very often. I
    m pretty much never random here at PC unless I'm really bored and trying to make a conversation. I have most of my random moments IRL.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Overlord Sato said:
    Why do muffins always go in random phrases...?:\

Cause they try to claim their place to be superior over donuts, but ultimately fails, and therefore they can only show up in random sentences instead of appearing in the spot light of intellectual discussions.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Yeah..I'm random sometimes. Not every minute of everyday, Feebas.^^;;
    I do have my moments of spontanety(XD). I told my friends to start calling me 'Blanket' in the Lecture Hall today, while our History was going on. And called out 'Craftsman!' when the teacher started talking about olden jobs.o.O

Though, I'm not really the type to laugh when something serious is happening. I'll only be serious when I need to.^^

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    What is so 'random' about any of this anyway.

I think its just a big load of mess.

I call this kind of stuff being an idiot, or trying to be funny, seriously.

Saying these things not only make you look un-intelligent, but unmature as well.

Years
    If you think about it for more then about 2 seconds its not random
    wireless router!

Why was I thinking about WinRar when I typed that?

Well I did shout.

I WANT TO BUY SOME CHEESE at my teacher once and I keep putting socks on my ears in P.E
    I'm also the leprehcaun that doesn't give people cheese sometimes.

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    I HAVE GRAPES IN MY FRIDGE!!!
    Yeah, I said that once to someone on the phone when I was watching a movie, then I hung up. I am very random. When it's really quiet I'll just start singing. Or I'll just say whatever is on my mind, which most of the time it's very random.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Syousuke said:
    What is so 'random' about any of this anyway.

I think its just a big load of mess.

I call this kind of stuff being an idiot, or trying to be funny, seriously.

Saying these things not only make you look un-intelligent, but unmature as well.

And what is so great about having spelling errors, hmm? ^_^; Don't try to judge other people's preferences...randomness is usually considered a casual act over the internet*. =P

Frosty, you fail...again. Muffins are the epitome of intellectual conversation, imposing superiority over your feeble pastries they call 'donuts.' What a revolting word~

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I guess you can call me Random thats why I reopened SAOR (Spontanious Acts of Randomness made origionally by the great Jeremy!)

Back