• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How random are you?

How random are you

• Total voters

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    So basicaly, this place has people who : A. see randomness as nonesense. B: don't care C. worship the very ground randomness walks upon........>.> I'm C

XD

~*Princess Tutu*~

I'll be getting dizzy soon....
    Years
    This is most disturbing....onions? Why can't you be like normal people and say "muffins?"

Random people at my school make me despise them. I can never get the lesson at school done on time, thanks to them..

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Aww....don't be so sterotypial..(is that even a word??) There are pently of random people who love to learn!!

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    GERMAN COFFEE! Three feet is the trick, old boy! I don't know why, but freedom reminds me of xerox machines; you never know how many rounds they'll fire until it's too late! TO SAVE! Roll the truck over, roll the truck under, I am a pirate and my loot isn't for plunder! WAHAHAHAHA, stop your chiding innocence! For the beacon zephyr lacks a proper response to the sea snake!

...does that do it for you? Random was actually a name I had under consideration upon joining, but DbW is just more...original?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Divisible by Waffle said:
    GERMAN COFFEE! Three feet is the trick, old boy! I don't know why, but freedom reminds me of xerox machines; you never know how many rounds they'll fire until it's too late! TO SAVE! Roll the truck over, roll the truck under, I am a pirate and my loot isn't for plunder! WAHAHAHAHA, stop your chiding innocence! For the beacon zephyr lacks a proper response to the sea snake!

...does that do it for you? Random was actually a name I had under consideration upon joining, but DbW is just more...original?
    =D *gives a high-five* Woot!

...Randomness is awesome. n_n;

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    Random half/ Randomness gives you pure pesonality...make sure to have your daily dose of coffe and sugar before the day begins.....*bows

Serious half/ *busy reading a book

Lucid

God, there's nothing I hate more then retards who think random = hilarious, because 90% of the time, it's not, it's just retarded. N00bs that think it's cool to pop up out of nowhere and start e-throwing shoeboxes and muffins at people and saying words that aren't even sentences should be shot in the face, plus "randomness" the word is used way too much as is. To me, 'random' is approved spam. D; [/endrant]

~*Princess Tutu*~

I'll be getting dizzy soon....
    Years
    I completely agree with what you just said....you people seriously need to find something that actually makes sense. (In my opinion, 90% is being nice...)

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Paulie's middle name is potatoes, because he loves potatoes. :3 Speaking of potatoes, Mr. Beaverhousen stole the potatoes and the batteries from Food Lion, and he framed Paulie for doing it.

I LIKE CEREAL!

(Translation: Omfg, I love being random. I say random stuff alot, and I think people who hate random people are fun haters. ;P

I LIKE CEREAL!
    )

Lucid

I'm not being a fun hater, I'm saying that I don't find things like "I LIKE CEREAL!" funny. Is capital text suppose to be instantly hillarius...? And I don't hate anybody, guys, I just don't think any of you are funny.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Okay, back on topic!

I have random moments, but they've gotten increasingly rare with time. I still maintain enough composure to be serious when I need to be.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I don't think I'm random, I just say things that are on my mind and people think it's random o_o;;

So it's a win/lose situation here XP

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I'm always random in some way...like I'll be sitting in the kitchen eating...then I suddenly blurt out 'I like potatoes!!!'" It always makes my grandparents laugh

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]Being random isn't funny unless you reference something funny. Like Family Guy. "There's a message in my cereal! 'Ooooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios." That's good randomness.
    'I LYK 5N1<K3RD00DL35!!!!!!!1111111ONEELEVENTYFORTYTWO' is not good randomness. That's just stupid. It makes you look like you have the IQ of a telephone pole. =/[/SIZE]

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    blackhaert said:
    [SIZE="-7"]'I LYK 5N1<K3RD00DL35!!!!!!!1111111ONEELEVENTYFORTYTWO' is not good randomness. That's just stupid. It makes you look like you have the IQ of a telephone pole. =/[/SIZE]
    Somehow, I had a vision someone is going to post that, and I will answer "Maybe because I am a telephone pole 8D" And I just did XDD Oh gosh-- +statue of liberty'd+
    LOL Kerdoodle muffins eleventyfortytwo XDD

It's a joke that I checked in that I'm random and serious at times |3 I'm usually like this 24/7. Even when I'm extremely tired or upset. I thought I had a reason for that...
    Probably because when someone goes "COOKS BE RANDOM!11" I just.. Don't really do that. XD Doesn't feel right. Now my current expression at that time will be "Zomg. Serious. Straight face. I'mma stone plz."
    I'm random when I want to be random. Usually I'm random cuz I am. Words just come out of my mouth at random times with random things.
    When I'm hyper, it goes beyond random 8D
    Or is it because I'm usually so hyper that I'm random? o.o
    Or is it because I'm just myself. XD

.. That doesn't make any sense for some reason |D Cheesecucumbers, I need some junior mints. +crawls around the room and finds an elephant on top of my sofa+

Back