• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How strong is your immune system?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Apparently, my immune system is very strong indeed. I'd never get sick if I didn't have an allergy that causes breathing problems.

Flying Zebras

Who says zebras can't fly?..xD
    Years
  • Mine sucks I get sick a lot.
    And when I do get sick it lasts for like months since I don't take care of myself lol.
    For example right now I'm still coughing and I've been sick since Feb. I think

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • It's been like four years since a sickness got me down. I think it's just fine.

Ayselipera

I used to be on the floor throwing up countless times a year. I'd always used to get violently sick and had to be brought to the doctors or sometimes the hospital. Since last year though I've been fine. The worst that's happened is a slight cold. I don't know what brought the sudden change, but I'm enjoying it. :D

So I'd say my immune system is doing well as of now.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My immune system is pretty strong because tons of people at my school had swine flu and I didn't. Even like 3 people in my class got it and I didn't.

bendrawslife

Drawing the day away.
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I have to say my immunity is pretty strong. I haven't gotten sick in quite a long while. When I do happen to get sick, it's usually only for three days. One day to gradually come down with the symptoms. One day of bed rest. Then one day of gradually feeling better. I don't think that's too shabby.

I also survived carbon monoxide poisoning, so I guess that says something.

Slyfy

PC's Suicune
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    Beats me.

I wash my hands whenever I eat, or after I touch something foul.

So I rarely get sick.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I think mine's weak. I get colds a lot, but mainly in the winter time or if it's cold outside. All I seem to get are colds though, nothing else.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Probably not very, lol. I live in the bubble of my warm well-managed environment. The moment I switch my console/PC off and leave I'll probably not be able to take in the fresh air of the outside world... Anyways, yeah, I do seem to get ill a lot.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I'm guessing not so great as I currently have Lyme disease, Babesia, Erlichia, and Bartenella. :/

Years
  • I usually get sick only once a year. That's a lot better than most. =D This year I got lucky and didn't get sick at all.

When I was a kid though I got slammed with everything. I'd get colds and strep throat almost every year. X_x Maybe that's why I don't get sick now, lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    My immune system is terrible >.> i need more vitamin c...
    i get sick easily, and it sucks sometimes.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Ugh. My immune system ftl. I get sick at least once a month :\ Nothing horrible, mostly just aches and pains though, thankfully. Every year or so I get something pretty nasty though...

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • Mine is great lol. Although i usually dont get sick often like once every year or once every other year, I've been sick once every month this year so far and idk why.

Back