• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How strong is your immune system?

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    stupid tonsillitus
    thats the second time i got sick this year :/
    what a great start to April Fools Day(thats when it started)

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
    How strong is my immune system??
    My immune system is so strong, it ate a bowl of nails this morning
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    i get sick almost every month or 2 but im used to that even though you need to be in your bed

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Mine isn't strong at all, I get sick every two weeks it seems. I even carry around 5 bottles of hand sanitizer and still get sick after using it every 10 minutes or after I touch a railing in school. Ugh, my school is known for getting everyone sick, once one person has the flu the following day 3/4 of the school has it. No one washes their hands and I have to pay for it. Not to mention the kids the do chewing tobacco and spit all over the place.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    It used to be awesome I hardly ever got ill then I got septicaemia (Infection of the blood D:) needed bare operations and now even though I'm "healthy" I get colds and stuff bares. Apparently anaesthetic weakens the immune system D:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Weaker than a wall made of ash. XD
    If there is any disease or cold or flu going around, you can bet your life savings that I'm gonna get it! Or that I started it....XD

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Eh, mines not that bad. I'm a really good faker though, I've skipped at least 4 days of school so far this year by faking xD

One of my friends though never gets sick. He hasn't been sick in like the last 3 years, its crazy O.o"

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Seeing as I've gone through long streaks of not catching any Cold or Flu's going around, I'd say my immune system is pretty tough. It may not be the strongest as recently I did get sick, but I think that happened on its own. I still have a strong system as when I do get sick it lasts for only a few days, four days being the longest recently. I'm glad for this though, because getting sick, is just dreadful. The runny nose, the constant sneezing or coughing, ugh not my cup of tea for a day. :\

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I guess it's strong enough to prevent a cold. But I fall sick to many other illnesses. But I guess it's pretty strong since I only get an illness once in a month or so..Wait is that bad? Hmm..

Years
    Not too bad, I guess. I usually don't catch the flu even without vaccination (though that might just be luck), and I usually don't get sick until every 10 months or so. I get by with good hygiene practices.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    'bout time my tonsillitis went away xD
    so im happy now except swolen glands

Back