• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How to add Spoilers into comments, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Again, I'm new here, so I really don't know.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The spoiler tag is [spoiler]text inside the spoiler box[/spoiler]

Remember that you can't use them in signatures. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    thank you so much!! thiis should help

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Actually u can use them in signatures, I have one in mine.
    You can use them in signatures in the sense that the tag can be put there, but they aren't allowed, which is what Lightning meant.

Take a look at the signature rules here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    It would be nice if there was just a button to press for the spoilers tho..

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    oh lol, thanx for letting me know I will be using that in the near future :)

Years
    If you want to spoiler an image, just put the direct URL into an [img]url[/img] tag as usual and then enclose that in spoilers, so it'd become [spoiler][img]url[/img][/spoiler].

Anyways, closing this since the thread is over three years old! Please don't post in threads as old as this next time. You're free to make your own thread or post in the quick questions topic for when you have another question. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back