• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how will it end?

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    There are so many different ways that the world could end. The 'Sun Exploding/Dying' theory is quite likely. Or maybe a giant meteor will destroy it, or at least wipe out all of the life (possibly leading to a new species inheriting the Earth). Maybe an alien race could destroy the Earth:
    If they're miserable-They see us, are jealous of us, destroy us.
    If they're advanced-They see us, see us as pathetic/useless, destroy us.
    If they're just plain hostile-They see us, destroy us.

Or maybe some other way, who knows, wait and see.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Kim said:
    And you know this for a fact?

No offense, but I'll trust my boyfriend and physicist friends over someone who claims to be...3 years old. ;)

Yes, I know for a FACT that the sun will not explode. I learned it from my teacher last year. Also, if you don't believe me or my teacher, here's a quote from a reliable source.

Wikipedia - Article: Main sequence said:
    Our Sun is a main-sequence star—it has been one for about 4.5 billion years and will continue to be one for another 4.5 billion years. It has the spectral classification of G2 V. After the hydrogen supply in the core is exhausted, it will expand to become a red giant.

I'm not 3 or really claim to be, its supposed to be sarcastic.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    Yes, I know for a FACT that the sun will not explode. I learned it from my teacher last year. Also, if you don't believe me or my teacher, here's a quote from a reliable source.

Because your teacher told you...

that is just lawl...

wait until you grow up...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    John Denver said:
    Because your teacher told you...

that is just lawl...

wait until you grow up...

I know. But this is one of my teachers whom I consider actually quite smart and actually knows what she's teaching. I know what you mean when you say "because my teacher told me" because I've been really having a problem with some really stupid teachers, especially my history teachers. I'm having boredom issues because the class is so easy and I'm considered a "gifted" kid. I seriously think I'm smarter than my teacher. O__o It's really a waste of time I'm not learning anythin. I'd take AP history next year if it weren't for my after school activities and if I actually liked the subject.

But seriously, look it up... THE SUN SHALL NEVER BLOW UP!!!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I think, if the world ends at all(well it probably will sometime, but it's not a pleasant thought...), people's own ignorance about the environment and their own discrimination against each other will be their downfall. If they continue living as they are, they probably won't continue being alive very long...if they were a little more aware of how their actions influence the world around them, perhaps that would be less of a threat.
    I agree with you. Mankind will probaly cause its own destruction if they continue living like this -_- However, I don't think 'the end of the world' will ever come. Even after humans are extinct, smaller creatures would still survive. And even the destruction of the sun wouldn't necessarily mean the end of the world, after all, there are creatures living so far down in the sea they have never seen light, meaning, that the sun exploding won't mean a thing to them.
    how do YOU think the world will end? i think giant aliens will attack the earth after taking over urains(its a planet? lol) its is actually pronounced unanus.....anyway...they will blow us up one by one with futiristic weapons....then.. KABOOM!then they will move on to Sedna. the 10th plante!not sedna!how do u think it will be ending...o ya...and happy Valentines day!
    What makes you think that if life forms from other planets actually find their way to the earth would be agressive? It's not like humans are trying to find life on other planets so they can kill them, so why would aliens be like that?

Kim

Years
    Wikipedia is not a reliable resource, as it is written by mostly Internet USERS--not scientists, research and development teams, scholars, or professors.

You also cannot claim that the sun will never,ever explode as a fact. That is OPINION. As I can say for a fact, since you said you have a "teacher," you are not studying the sun and what it does and all that other jazz.

As for the WWIII theories...why? WHy would something as trivial as a war destroy an entire PLANET?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kim said:
    As for the WWIII theories...why? WHy would something as trivial as a war destroy an entire PLANET?

Because most of the people on this site are Commericial Believing Bush Hating Greenday Worshipping Impressionable little boys and girls...

And they can't even tell what the difference between an opinion, fact, or inference is...

Kim

Years
    John Denver said:
    Because most of the people on this site are Commericial Believing Bush Hating Greenday Worshipping Impressionable little boys and girls...

And they can't even tell what the difference between an opinion, fact, or inference is...

LOL!

We've had 2 "World Wars" already. And if you ask me, Vietnam destroyed more of the "planet" than any other war I've studied.

That said, I don't think a war will, or even can, destroy the planet. The planet itself, while I can't put a persona to it, obviously has ways of ridding itself of too much excess. The plague, for example. Ebolla...etc.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I just think that the sun will super nova or something. But I do like the aliens attacking thing, very imagginative (not really, its been done in zillions of sci-fi movies, but thats off subject)

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    I think eather one of 3 thing will happen.
    1. The ozone layer will go away and we burn
    2. there is a Major war and some1 decides to go nuclear crazy and bomb most contries nad fail to strive themselves
    3. the Sun will burn out like stars do, and the earth freezes

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    powerofpikachu said:
    lol pincushion!lol!ignorance......i think a giant monsoon fron jupiter will kill us too. that was my sister and her whack!idea!

What an incredibly stupid post that was :classic:

I don't know if I already said this, but I don't think the world will be physically destroyed. I think God will just make a new one...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Well,first of all, the ozone layer will be sick of us and leave.
    Then America will decide to send missiles to China for no reason, but China counters the missiles but accidentally blows up France. Eventually this'll go on and on until we have missiles flying everywhere with "I CAN'T SPELL NUCLEAR LOLZ!!!!111%&%$%&" printed on them.

And then Australia ends up wondering "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" and then they eventually all die because of the nuclear winter and because kangaroos have been infected with a Bird Flu related disease and they start mutating and eating us all.

And finally, Jupiter decides not to attract a meteor into its orbit and it eventually crashes onto earth and we'll all end up like little dinosaurs, except that there will be no place for us to return as oil.

Note: Sedna still isn't really considered a planet, being approximately the size of Pluto, but I'm just saying this XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Smarties-kun said:
    And even the destruction of the sun wouldn't necessarily mean the end of the world, after all, there are creatures living so far down in the sea they have never seen light, meaning, that the sun exploding won't mean a thing to them.

The sun exploding would almost certainly destroy the Earth, as the planet would be swallowed in the explosion. You underestimate the size of the sun.

Back