• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you describe yourself?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    A lot of people see talking about themselves as a -kinda sorta- selfish and rude thing to do. If you had to explain yourself, like your personality, sense of humor, stereotype(if you have one), then do it :D

I think I'm that kid who doesn't shut up. I'm overly sarcastic, and I take things WAY too seriously. I'm really jumpy; I freak out every time something comes at my face fast, and unexpectedly, like that kid who know karate in my class and likes to pretend he's about to hit me. This kid, Andrew, will for sure be the death of me.

^That's all I know for sure about myself. Your turn~

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Me:

Happy =D/ Chatty/ Sarcastic/ The Misfit/Brave/Overeactor.

I Poemed it Too. (I seriously have TOO much time XD)

I'm the type of person who misses you when your gone but didn't make you stay.
    I'm the one you called gay
    I'm Chatty
    I'm the misfit
    I wont Quit
    I'm Bratty
    I'm Sarcastic
    I'm enthusiastic
    I am James.

Serouisly WAY too much Time

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m usually quiet, but sometimes I seem to annoy many of my family members because of my carefreeish personality. =x Once I get to know someone a lot, I become pretty talkative... but usually I`m just shy. xP; I`m also pretty lazy. x: There are other ways I describe myself, but not sure what to say atm, but I think I`ve mentioned the main facts, that yes I describe myself as part quiet, part really talkative. =P;

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm very kept to myself and calm most of the time. I hate bothering and dissapointing people, as well as making them mad /sad, etc. I talk waaay to fast and too much, not to mention I'm overly giggly and don't know how to stop laughing at an appropriate time after I hear something funny (even if it wasn't that funny to begin with). I'm also verrry sarcastic. As for the sterotyping thing, I've been called a prep /preppy person.

mhmm, that's about all I think of right now.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hmm i'm smart, no i mean smart like nerd smart, every time i get a B my mother yells at my cauz she expects more of me. I'm mormon so i enjoy being kinda and happy

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I am a nice guy with somewhat of a shy side. I'm also a classic worrier. I worry about little things too much. I can jump to conclusions sometimes. >_> I'm a loner. I dont tend to hang out with any group unless I know most of them really well.

I do tend to annoy some people with my stubborness. I do take things a little bit more seriously than most. If you catch me offguard with a playful insult I might take it the wrong way.

I can be quite social but I tend to avoid attempting to become friends with someone unless I've seen them around and have a good idea of what type of person they are.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    It takes me all of five minutes to become comfortable around a new person. It's a blessing and a curse, I s'pose. I see myself (as do others) as one of the funniest folks around. Several people say that I'm the only person who can make them laugh no matter what. I think I'm too good of a friend, hence why I don't have a girlfriend.

I talk a lot as well. For this, I piss a lot of people off, if they don't talk much. I laugh very easily, even at the most inappropriate things. But on the other hand, I can stop myself from laughing at any given moment, even if I find the subject extremely hilarious.

Meh. =/

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Hmm.. I guess I would describe myself as that kid no body knows, I'm not talkative, and am extremely shy, and because of that people believe I'm gay or something. And well that's pretty much it ._.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'm a non-chalant guy, and I'm kind of ignorant to what's going on around me....

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I'm the person that's "Too Happy"
    I always look at the glass that's half-full. I'm overly optimistic, and dang it, somewhat of a perfectionist. (but not anal really)

kind-hearted, cheerful, friendly, a spaz, naiive. n_n mhmm.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Iam a friendly person, Im very shy and I hate my self but love others. Im really serious with life and I want a good life, lol. Im very very shy but not too bad. Iam a good and clever boy(everybody in my family says that). I love drawing pistures of people and culture and I want to know about alot of people and cultures.

~Celebi

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm pretty talkative around my friends, but around everybody else I'm usually quiet, and sorta formal. I'm way to sarcastic, and I love joking around with people. I'm really jumpy too, whenever somebody comes up behind me and puts their hand on my shoulder I jump soooo high. I also think I ask people to many questions about themselves ^^; I have a mixed sense of humor, just not childish humor. I don't think I really have a stereotype ._.;

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I'm not saying this just because, but...

Calm
    Collected
    Blunt without knowing it.
    Sarcastic (sense of humor)
    Extremely stubborn.
    Serious
    Overy difficult for the sake of being difficult.
    Doesn't mind being alone (often prefers it, although I have many friends)
    Other personal stuff which I wont go into.

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Random
    Quiet (unless I'm talking to people I know well)
    I prefer to be alone a lot
    I don't like to be proved wrong
    I lack major common sense, according to my parents :P
    Smart (about some things)
    Sarcastic
    Short-tempered
    Procrastinator
    Trustworthy

And some other things, I guess.

And, just for Griff4815, I'm manly. *rolls eyes*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'm impish, serious and adamant. Which are also Pokemon natures.

I'm playfully annoying at sometimes like a ghost. I'm mostly serious because well thats my nature I guess

:t354:TG

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    At first glance,I'm quiet and pretty closed from the crowd.However,with people I know,I'm a whole nother me '~' I'm like the total opposite XD I can be obnoxious,but I don't go overboard and act all beachy to people -.-; I'm clumsy,and street-wise,I consider myself pretty dumb~My grades are high though,ahaha ^^;

I'm extremely bipolar,so one minute you can see me going happy go lucky bananas,and the next I can be depressive,emotional wreck.Lets not forget to mention I can get pretty angry easily ;]

Overall though,I`m pretty nice,so yeaa.Dun be afraid PC >.>;

Years
    At first glance,I'm quiet and pretty closed from the crowd.However,with people I know,I'm a whole nother me '~' I'm like the total opposite XD I can be obnoxious,but I don't go overboard and act all beachy to people -.-; I'm clumsy,and street-wise,I consider myself pretty dumb~My grades are high though,ahaha ^^;

I'm extremely bipolar,so one minute you can see me going happy go lucky bananas,and the next I can be depressive,emotional wreck.Lets not forget to mention I can get pretty angry easily ;]

Overall though,I`m pretty nice,so yeaa.Dun be afraid PC >.>;

Are we the same person? Perhaps there is a chance?

Real point: Himawarii's post contains descriptions of many relevant aspect about my personality as well as hers, so no real bother I will impose upon myself to post everything again when I can quote.

Jordan.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Uhhh. Well, I dunno. My friends describe me as really loving and outgoing... but that's just my friends. XD; But I am really crazy sometimes. I'm really not that shy at all, except for lyk... public speaking. I'm not really one of those people that are always happy, though. But when I'm not happy, I don't usually show it.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I'm really clumsy. ;; ANNNNND that's all I have to say. Not that interesting at all. D:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am not very out going. I get told I am boring and talk about random things. I am told I am a loving person and funny .

I am lazy and spend as long as possible in bed. I hate getting up on a morning before school. and I always leave things til the last minute.

Back