• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy do to everyone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Hey there! I'm azadenz, and I'd really like to get to know other people!
    I'm an artist, so i hope to submit my artwork here and share it with others. It would be great, and preferable, if you are pokemon lovers too. If not, then okay.

I like to talk with others, and I like to show my art to others. I'd like to see yours too!
    I'm a pokefan, so I'll tend to post something pokemon related.

kk!

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Hi welcome to pokecommunity nice artwork and follow all pc rules, if you,have any questions as to moderators or global,moderators

Small you,later ;)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi azadenz, and welcome to PC :)
    Your art is pretty good, and I think it's nice if you hone your drawing skills and show them in Art & Design section (even though I'm not into drawing much {XD}), I bet you'll enjoy it! You can talk to any of us if you wanted to, and see you around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there azadenz! I really hope to get to know you too! And it's great that you're an artist; it's always a pleasure to meet more artists! But yes, as said, the Art & Design board is your best bet on sharing your art work, which I can't wait to check it out, by the way! I'm sure it'll be awesome to see, and I'm sure people will enjoy looking at them. <3

Mmm, I'm only a beginner artist myself, in which, I'd really like to improve my skills before showing off my art to others, which hopefully won't take too long! Ah but yes, if you're also a pokefan, then you'll no doubt might want to check out our many pokemon boards too. There are great topics going on on each of them, where you'll meet fellow pokemon fans such as yourself, so, I hope you'll check it out!

Thanks for coming, and have a nice stay! You're free to ask a staff member or a general member for assistance whenever you have any trouble around PC, and we'll help you out as soon as we can! See ya again!

Years
  • Definitely try out the Art & Design board! We'd love to see your gallery. As an artist myself I would welcome it with open arms. n_n; Perhaps you can comment on other members' art galleries as well since they're always looking for feedback and would love more comments to motivate them to post more. On that note.. I really should draw more and open up an art gallery again! Been too long, ugh. Welcome to PC, azadenz! Great to have more amazing faces. :)

We're all Pokemon lovers here so no worries; that means everyone is always up for a chat about the franchise so don't be scared to leave a message on one of our profiles. The people who replied to your introduction are all nice and happy to discuss but I'm always around to chat as well. Plenty of choices and plenty of friends to make.

Hope to see you around a whole bunch. Let the staff know if you need assistance along the way!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Hi welcome to pokecommunity nice artwork and follow all pc rules, if you,have any questions as to moderators or global,moderators

Small you,later ;)
    awesome! thank you!
    i just added a few more pictures of my artwork that you can look at :)

Hi azadenz, and welcome to PC :)
    Your art is pretty good, and I think it's nice if you hone your drawing skills and show them in Art & Design section (even though I'm not into drawing much {XD}), I bet you'll enjoy it! You can talk to any of us if you wanted to, and see you around~
    thanks!
    i'll definitely try that.

Hi there azadenz! I really hope to get to know you too! And it's great that you're an artist; it's always a pleasure to meet more artists! But yes, as said, the Art & Design board is your best bet on sharing your art work, which I can't wait to check it out, by the way! I'm sure it'll be awesome to see, and I'm sure people will enjoy looking at them. <3

Mmm, I'm only a beginner artist myself, in which, I'd really like to improve my skills before showing off my art to others, which hopefully won't take too long! Ah but yes, if you're also a pokefan, then you'll no doubt might want to check out our many pokemon boards too. There are great topics going on on each of them, where you'll meet fellow pokemon fans such as yourself, so, I hope you'll check it out!

Thanks for coming, and have a nice stay! You're free to ask a staff member or a general member for assistance whenever you have any trouble around PC, and we'll help you out as soon as we can! See ya again!
    thank you! it's great to get to know you too!
    I recently put my comic series in that same section! It's called 'Pokemon Story'. Do check it out!

It's okay if you're a beginner artist. Every artist was one at one point! I do hope I can see some of your artwork soon.

Thank you kindly! I'll alert you if I have any questions ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi azadenz, I like your artwork. My favorite is probably the last one with the zorua, it's so cute!! Welcome to PC, if you have any questions feel free to ask a mid. , supermod. or admin. If you'd like to be friends send me a message on my profile. :)

Back