• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    Howdy Pokécommunity, i'm Cowtao. I'm just a dude that loves to play some pokemon. Battles, ROM's, and some Challenge Cup battles as well. I love a lot of older rock music like Van Halen, Foreigner, Jimi Hendrix, and I like a lot of animes and video games. I'm 15, going onto being a sophomore in high school and it's a real pleasure to be here!

I love Little Cup battles. n~n; Always played those in the Stadium games so I'd love to try them out with other people. You can get involved in a lot of battles through our Battle Center board so I recommend checking that out! It'll be fun, fun, fun. Hacks are huge here as well so you really have an ideal set of interests since you'll find lots of things to do in regards to those two things, whee! Welcome to PokeCommunity. :)

Ooh, anime. What anime do you watch? I'm obsessed with Attack on Titan and Free! right now but there are so many that are really good. You should look around the General Entertainment board to chat it up about anime, manga, and even music. Seems like a great place for someone like you! If you don't see a topic on an anime you like you're more than welcome to make one of your own, too. I'd love to see what you're interested in and what other fans are around here. Already wondering if we have any series in common~ of course you can dive into Video Games to talk about all sorts of gaming as well so we'd love to have you there. It's a nice place to talk about games old and new as well as systems. What are you playing right now? I'm addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf and Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. <3

Have an amazing time here, Cowtao! Let me or another staff member know if you ever need help or are lost, okay? We're always here to lend you a hand whenever you need it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh wow! I'm actually into those bands too, ESPECIALLY Van Halen! <3 I find myself listening to them along with other bands like KISS and Bon Jovi everyday. I have to give my dad some credit though, because he was the one that got me into them. :3

Lovely to see you here btw! I'm Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you! I see you're into battling, right? :D We have an awesome section for battles, where you can check out all the tournaments, and/or challenge anyone for a battle...whether on the wifi, or on the battle server! I have a link that takes you to the battle server, which is a great place to meet friends and battle, whether competitively or or casually. Maybe I'll see you there? ;3

I wish you the best of luck in your sophomore year in high school! Sophomore year is a pretty awesome year and you'll be exposed to many college opportunities that can help you in the future. Good luck, and have a wonderful time here at PC, sweetheart! See you around. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    Thanks you two. I'm glad the pokemon community really is a nice place.

@Cirno - First, nice Touhou name. Second, I am a fan of Anohana, Cowboy Bebop, K-On!, Kore Wa Desu Ka?, and a few others. And Third....I don't know. Thanks for the very warm welcome Ma'am.

@Meganium90 - Sure. I'm usually hanging around the Reborn Server because I came from there. I'll gladly join yours as well~

Years
    Your avatar totally caught me, I never watched the anime but Haruhi sure is cute.

But anyways, welcome! Cirno probably showed you everywhere you might be interested in but still I think General Entertainment is your best bet because it's got music, anime, TV shows, sports and stuff like that all in one hangout. Although one thing Cirno forgot to mention is that we have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in battling, because you'll see so many familiar people there who you might have seen around PC. I happen to show up a lot there too although I don't battle unlike most of the others.

But yeah, we do hope you stick around and be active because it's sad when I see newbies join only to disappear and we hope that doesn't happen in your case because you look like a fun person. Have an awesome time and if you ever need help, just contact a moderator or even one of the more experienced members here and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

See ya around Cowtao!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back