• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, I'm Zymus

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Hello there, I'm Zymus. I've been a Pokemon fan since I received my Red Gameboy Pocket with Pokemon Red in it (I still have the same game and console to this day).

I have taken a liking to Pokemon Breeding since Gen 3, and was an IV Breeder through Gen 4-5. I have bred some Pokemon for tournament winners back in the day.

I am currently playing through Pokemon Y, and am loving the simplified IV breeding process.

If you'd like to add my FC:
    3153-4959-1497

Years
  • Tell me about it! Breeding is so much less of a pain now haha. I breed a lot in the sixth gen, so much more fun to hatch good babies. <3 Makes the post-game interesting. Welcome, Zymus!

If you'd like to discuss everything breeding then be sure to check out the Trade Corner. :) It has everything you'll need as far as resources go and even a chit-chat thread where you can catch up with other breeders and let everyone know what you're breeding for! I'm currently trying to hatch that special shiny Chespin, hopefully with bulletproof and good IVs. Using some wonderful parents so I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't take too much longer. Also hoping I won't get overgrow because ugh.

Enjoy your time here! Any big Pokemon fan is welcome so we all recommend you explore and post around the many boards PokeCommunity has. This place is quite active so you might get confused at first but don't hesitate to message our staff if you need anything, yes? See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy do, Zymus! Good on ya for starting off from pokemon Red; that means that you're a long time pokemon fan, right? Always great to see more long time pokemon fans, since that means we've got a lot in common! I've started with pokemon Yellow myself, and unfortunately, I don't have the game anymore, but I would still play it on emulators, as I think it will always be fun and nostalgic to play. ^^

Sounds like you're a pretty good pokemon breeder! I haven't really bred pokemon all that much, but, I've been starting ever since Gen III too, when I learned about IVs and EVs. It's pretty awesome to do, and the payoff is fantastic! Perhaps you'll take a liking to the Trade Corner board; this is where all of PC's traders go to, to trade pokemon, and maybe show off their latest pokemon breeds! If you decide to visit, I hope that you'll enjoy the experience! <3

But yes, I'd say that IV breeding got a lot easier to do on Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, so that encourages me to breed more often. And I'm glad to hear that you're playing the games as well! If you're looking for friend safaris to add, visit the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread, to post your own FC, as well as add others! <3

Well now, have a wondrous stay, and if you have any trouble around the forums, all you need to do is ask one of the staff members for help! You can also ask a general member around here, since they are so friendly and approachable and willing to help others too. Nice to meet you, and I'm sure that we'll be great friends. :3

Back