• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy kids, teenagers and/or adults!!

Years
    hey evrybody im new here and im 16 and aint got no friends that play pokemon anymore :'( so i figured id make me a profile and get 2 kno some fellow pokemon fans }:{D}

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Welcome to PC ShinyBlaziken, which happens to be my favorite starter line. Yeah when I was 16 I think I had maybe a couple people I know play, probably 05-06 was the last time I actually traded in person with others since everyone pretty much quite pokemon and became hardcore CoD and Halo addicts. That or constantly played Madden.

So do you do anything besides playing the game i.e. watch the anime, read the manga, play the trading card game?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You'll meet tons of friends that play Pokemon here. In fact, the PokeCommunity is the place where you can talk a lot about Pokemon...all you want! I'm sorry to hear that you don't have Pokefriends to talk to, but you'll find some here! You should start discussing, or maybe start battling or trading in either the Trade Corner or the Competitive Battling Center, that is, if you're interested. :)

In other words, welcome aboard to the forums, shinyblaziken! btw, Blaziken is indeed my favorite Hoenn evolved starter. <3 Have a fabulous time here at PC, and read the rules, ok! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Yup! Welcome to the forums, and as Meganium has said, that's right! It is a Pokémon community, after all, and a large one at that, so you should have a ridiculously easy time to get some friends for Pokémon, eh? And you can always get started right here, right now, if you will. XD My advice is to... er... take Meganium's advice. She said it perfectly!

(My favourite is Turtwig, by the way.)

Have fun, and... I hope to see you again!

Years
    im 16 and aint got no friends that play pokemon anymore

That tends to be the problem as you get older. :cer_nod: Don't worry, there are people here that fit under pretty much every branch of Pokémon interests. Most people are friendly, so don't be afraid to have a chat. :D

Years
    hey evrybody im new here and im 16 and aint got no friends that play pokemon anymore :'( so i figured id make me a profile and get 2 kno some fellow pokemon fans }:{D}

I feel sorry for that but at least you'll find friends here who still play Pokemon.

I'm 19 and I've been playing main series Pokemon games since Ruby & Sapphire.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm sure you'd meet a lot of PokeFans and at the same time make some new friends as well. My friends aren't that interested into Pokemon anymore, unlike me who's still obsessed with the game and the franchise. I'm getting old but I believe that age doesn't matter when you want to play something right? .. Buut anyway, welcome to the forums! I'm Snivy036 or you can call me Teezee instead, it's nice to have you here! Your username reminds me of my Blaziken that I nicknamed a pretty funny one, you don't want to know! :P ..

If you want to discuss about Pokemon, then you finally found yourself a great place to be in! But PC is not just about Pokemon, you could also come across topics that are not related to the whole franchise itself, so you will definitely enjoy it here. <3

If you have any questions by the way, my profile is always open so go ahead and leave a message! Make sure to read the rules by the way! With that, have a wonderful time here at PC! :)

Back