• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Hello. Just another new member just strollin bye. I cant wait to get useful tips/hints about pokemon and i cant wait to share my knowledge and experiences with the community :)

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Herro, and welcome to the forums! ^^

What are you interested in? I personally prefer trading Pokemon than battling, because I am just terrible at battling. XD I think my Pokemon look intimidating, but I myself am not so great. XD I'm trying to improve though! :D

Well, hope to chat with ya later! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Hi, I guess I'm more of a collector than a battler or trader. I dont have anyone to battle or trade with so I guess thats a good reason XD. Thanks for sharing and I hope to talk with you on the forums in the future ;)

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Hi, I guess I'm more of a collector than a battler or trader. I dont have anyone to battle or trade with so I guess thats a good reason XD. Thanks for sharing and I hope to talk with you on the forums in the future ;)
    Nice! Collecting Pokemon is pretty cool too! :D I always try to complete the Pokedex as much as possible. ^^ I managed to get it done in White 2, so I'm hoping to do the same in X. And I hope to talk with you again!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC, STEVO! Always great to see a new member.

I dont have anyone to battle or trade with so I guess thats a good reason XD.
    You're in luck! PC has a great trading section and battling section, where you can talk all about those activities and maybe even find someone to trade/battle with! It's also a fun way to take part in the community here on the forums. We're all friendly people here.

But you can always just talk Pokemon in general. We have sections for every generation of games (including the spin-offs like Ranger or Mystery Dungeon) for members to talk about their adventures or to share tips with each other. You'll definitely have a lot of fun just talking about the games, especially your favorites.

Hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever need help with anything (or just want to chat with us), drop by a moderator's or super moderator's profile and send us a visitor message! We're always willing to help!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Why hello there xSTEVOx!

It seemed that Astinus has given you some pretty good places to start out already, and those are some pretty good places too. Well, this entire forum is a good place, but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. If you ever want to get into battling, but don't want to go through all the hassle of raising a team from scratch, why not try out our Battle Center? You want to know what's the best part? The battle center contains a battle simulator where you can build entire parties and battle other people without having to raise the pokemon. It's perfect if you're just getting started, or want to test out a team.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of the moderators, or super moderators. It's what we're here for and we would be more then happy to help.

Welcome to PC and we hope that you can stay for a long time! :D

Years
  • Hooray for more new peeps! :) Welcome to PC, STEVO!

Ah yeah, collecting in Pokemon is really fun and I'd consider myself more of a collector than anything else as well. Though with X and Y out it's really tough to get all the Pokemon.. but I suppose it gives us more to do, right? I'm going to try and get all the dex Pokemon when I start playing again next and then move onto some breeding/shiny hunting. Do you have wifi? Wireless play is heaps more fun in the sixth generation than before.

Of course you'll find lots to do here and plenty of information to help you along the way so don't hesitate to get involved in the community. ♥ The staff are here to help when needed though we're all around to chat whenever, regardless of rank. Have a blast and thanks for joining!

Back