• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    I'm not sure what else to say TBH, but I'm new to PokeCommunity, and I really hope to meet alot of kind people here! :pink_smile:

If I could say one thing about myself... umm... I guess I'm good at editing and making Pokemon sprites? :3c

Anyway! I can't wait to get to see everything that this community has to offer! {XD}

Years
    Heya Seraph and welcome to PC! :D

Spriting's fun.. though I hardly ever do that to be honest. Used to love making pixel art during the good days of MS Paint but those are days long gone and I'm way too busy/partially lazy to try again nowadays. How long have you been drawing? [:

Stick around and have an excellent time!

Thank you!

To be honest, I've been doing sprite art and making Fakemon for quite awhile, although, I recently looked back at some of my older works and... well...

To say the least, I think I've improved.

Years
    Hey there Seraph, welcome to PC :) I see you're into Fakemon spriting? Be sure to check out our Art & Design section if you haven't already done so! I'm sure a lot of people there would be interested in seeing your sprites for sure n_n

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! Have a good weekend, too!

Years
    Hey there Seraph, welcome to PC :) I see you're into Fakemon spriting? Be sure to check out our Art & Design section if you haven't already done so! I'm sure a lot of people there would be interested in seeing your sprites for sure n_n

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! Have a good weekend, too!

Thank you very much! I've been thinking about showing some of the Fakemon that I've created, but I haven't been able to find any threads revolving around them. And I don't wanna risk looking like a spammer by making another thread about sprites. But perhaps I'll find something! {:3}

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh hey, you're from Canada too? Good on ya', I'm a fellow Canadian too! I live in Toronto, to be specific! At any rate, welcome to the forums, and no worries, there are boundless of nice people here too! I used to edit sprites myself, in which, maybe I'll get back to it soon~~!

Yeah, and I can't wait for you to join us in the discussions and such! Have a nice time, and if you have any questions about the forum, you can contact me anytime! Hope we'll be good friends! See you soon. <33

Back