• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo~!

Years
    Hey there!
    I suppose what i should do is introduce myself... I am Melly/Mellorious! This past Christmas i received a replacement 3DS (as the previous one was stolen, along with my Black 2 version. :( ) and a copy of Pokemon X... and, it has pulled me full-force back into Pokemon! Not that I'm complaining.. :)

I like to do various things, among them is playing Pokemon (duh), listen to weaboo music (read: J-pop), and draw.

I also love being stupidly helpful and like to trade away level 1 starter pokemon with the pokerus virus for junk pokemon... though every once in a while, I get something pretty cool from it!

For now, that is all I think i have to say about myself...

We need more kind people like you on wonder trade. When I trade things away they're always babies with 4-6IVs and occasionally come with Pokerus too.. nice to spread the love. But not so nice when you get a lv. 3 Zigzagoon in return eheheh. :( Welcome to PC, Melly! Glad to have you here as well as back in the world of Pokemon.

Have a fun time posting and be sure to stick around. If you need anything you're welcome to ask a staff member. ^_^

Years
    I hear about all those unlucky people on Wonder Trade who get traded extremely common stuff that's like easily catchable somewhere, especially when they're trading away rare Pokemon. Anyways, it's so nice to see you Melly!

I do feel sorry about the loss of your old 3DS and your Black 2. My own Black 2's save file went corrupt and made me lose so many treasured Pokemon and a high-leveled Join Avenue as well. I did start a save file on my White 2, but it's gonna be so hard to build back up from that disaster but you know, I do love Unova after all and I might eventually get back to it after I get tired of Alpha Sapphire right now. At least you're having fun with X, which is my fave of the two Kalos games in my opinion.

Well, it has been such fun getting to meet you and I'm confident you will enjoy PC. If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm always open to a visitor message or feel free to add me as a friend if you wish! Have fun and I'll see you soon yeah?

Years
    Hey, Melly!

I'm sorry about your 3DS and Black 2 game getting stolen. But I guess I can't necessarily blame them for wanting to steal a 3DS, heh? But in all seriousness, I'm really glad you were able to get a replacement in the end though. Have you bought either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet? If not, I highly recommend you do. It's a great remake for an already great region.

You like drawing, huh? That's great! Based on your profile picture I can already tell that you're a superb digital artist, it looks absolutely amazing! I'm also somewhat of an artist myself, but I can easily tell you that you're better than me, haha. Would you say that you're a better digital or non-digital (for lack of a better word) artist? For me, I absolutely adore digital design, it's just overall better for me as I suck at non-digital art. I can't even manage to make a symmetrical circle and it just annoys me to no end. Regardless, you should definitely check out the Art & Design section and show off some of your work there? I know that a lot of people would absolutely love your work.

Hikamaru is right: we do need more people like you on Wonder Trade, haha! Very rarely do I get good Pokémon while gambling via WT. I personally always try to put in something special in hopes it'll increase my chances of getting a good Pokémon. Unfortunately that only happens once in a blue moon though.

Everyone here at PokéCommunity is extremely nice and all of them are indefinitely willing to befriend you. There isn't a doubt in my mind that you'll fit right in with us. I sent you a friend request. If you don't want to accept it, that's perfectly alright.

Hope you enjoy yourself here, Melly. It's a pleasure to meet you!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Hey there! It always sucks when something gets burgled ain't it? Hopefully your replacement will stay put this time. I welcome you to the forums and as always with forums, there are a lot of senior members that are willing to help out with your questions, comments and concerns. I hope you take a look into joining up with one of our many Pokémon clubs we maintain around here and would urge you further to join the Poison type club here, because Poison Types are the best.

Back