• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
You got me. I'm one of the Dark Angels. Saws has actually been helpful to town and us, so maybe I should put more faith into SKs next time. I'm gonna go with an instinct and vote according to my gut, on the person who I'm guessing is the Magic Man on process of elimination. Feel free to follow my lead or do whatever you want.
[vote] Desinishon.

Melody

Banned
Years
[Lynch] purplecicada

I am a Dark Angel. The fates have dictated a new path for you. You are not one of us. I'll be throwing my glove in with town.

Last edited:
Years
WHY THE HELL I AM STILL IN THIS GAME!!! ****ING ALIVE?! I ASKED FOR REPLACEMENT!! $#@&:$###%'#

look like there were no extras here to replace me...

Me and melody are dark angels

[Vote]Purpleciscada

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Bard yesterday: "weird you don't mention desi or melody, josh. so i'll vote for them"
Bard today: "i'll vote for purp and not desi or melody"

Bard the magic man trying to lead us into lynching Dark dreamer (purp)? Or purp the magic man trying to lead us into lynching the Dark Dreamer (desi)?

[vote] bard

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Dusk 4

The Dark Dreamer stood in the center of town, watching as the President placed her compatriot in chains and awaited the sun to fall. The Dreamer waited in the shadow of The Magic Man for the moment that they would finally pass. The loss of an ally would hurt, for sure, but the power that she would gain from his death would be far greater.

The city gathered around purplecicada, who was bound in chains that had been drenched in holy water. The being smiled, as their body slowly disposed of its human form and took on that which was native to it. The mass of flesh and tendrils opened its mouth and let out a blood-curdling scream, which was reacted to promptly by the President himself, his bodyguards, and all the other people which had gathered around to watch.

Perhaps, some faith would be restored in the President's actions after his successful outing of The Magic Man. Or perhaps, an even greater would be pinned to their back. As the mass of flesh that was purplecicada ceased to move, an elderly man walked up to the president and turned to face the rest of the city.

"Y'all better run. I... I messed up. Somethin' in my shop just ain't right, and there ain't nothin' I can do about it." The Tinkerer pulled a flask from his jacket and tilted his head back, taking a rather large gulp of the liquid within. "If'n y'all want to live, y'best get on out of town while the gettin's good. There's only a few hours now until it goes off." The Tinkerer sat on the steps to the capitol building and raised his flask to the sky before taking another large gulp, causing him to fall backwards, unconscious.

-----
The Dusk Phase has begun. This phase will last 12 hours. Do the usual stuff, and prepare for some fireworks at the start of the night phase.
-----

purplecicada has died!
They were The Magic Man!

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???​
BidoofFTW as The Faithful
purplecicada as The Magic Man​
Newtsie as ???​
Sparkin as The Visitor and The Vigilante
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Vanilla Town
Paranoia_ as The Secretariat​
Charlie Brown as ???​
Pecilia as The Sudbina​
Melody as ???
Fletch as ???​
Gimmepie as The Hunger
Desox as The Candlemaker​
Miah as ???​
jdthebud as The Priest
EvilChameleon as Vanilla Town
L'belle as The Detective
Nakuzami as The Medium​
Desinishon as ???​

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Well that was unexpected tbh
Now I'm wishing I could've killed Fletch to stop the bomb :(
and I'm so sorry Miah for doubting your choice of target

Trying my best town, a bit nerve wracking having a bomb that will kill half of the people left but we might make it through this if I don't jinx everything again
Also if I die just remember what I said about Bard being Dark Dreamer

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Night 4

The city was in a frenzy. People were screaming and crying as they rushed to their homes and hastily attempted to gather their things. The Dark Dreamer stood next to the still body of their ally and stared off at the setting sun. Would a human weapon really be capable of denying her the victory she so deserved? The being looked behind her, at the drunkard tinkerer and snarled. If there was a chance that she could die tonight, the Dreamer would be taking someone with her.

The Dreamer strolled up to a familiar house, one that she'd visited with The Magic Man a few times already. Charlie Brown was inside, hastily packing his things. The man hardly even noticed the malicious intent creeping up behind him before it was too late. The Dreamer had taken revenge on the town for the death of his ally, even if it hadn't been the person who actually locked The Magic Man up. As Bardothren turned to exit the building, his twisted smile was interrupted as the entire building began to shake and he struggled to keep his balance.

The Dreamer made her way to the door and stared off towards the sun, where a large cloud was now covering the sky. A massive shockwave hit her, sending her flying down the street. The Dreamer regained her balance and watched as the people rushing to their cars were overtaken by the nuclear blast which came from The Tinkerer's house. This should not have been enough to kill her normally, but... it would certainly be enough to put her out of commission for several more years. Bardothren's body quickly began to disintegrate as the radiation hit him, but before it could fully consume him, he retreated into another world where he would bide his time and lick his wounds until the day that it was finally time for him to rise again.

~~~​

Back at the capitol building, The Tinkerer awoke with a start at the explosion of his bomb. The man's vision was blurry, but he knew what was coming. The Tinkerer took another gulp of his drink and leaned back against the steps, awaiting the blast to hit him. The Tinkerer closed his eyes and was enveloped by an intense, warm sensation. All of the sound around him faded away and it almost felt as if he was floating. Several minutes passed, and finally the Tinkerer reopened his eyes only to see that he was still alive. It seemed that he had been saved by some unknown force once more.

-----
The Night Phase has begun. This phase will last 12 hours instead of the regular 24 due to nobody having a night action at this point.
-----

Bardothren has died in the blast!
They were The Dark Dreamer

Newtsie has died in the blast!
They were The Visitor's Puppet and The Spiritualist

Desinishon has died in the blast!
They were The Dark Angel

Charlie Brown has died!
They were The Slasher and The Governor

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as The Dark Dreamer​
purplecicada as The Magic Man
Newtsie as The Spiritualist and Visitor's Puppet
Paranoia_ as The Secretariat
Charlie Brown as The Slasher and The Governor
Pecilia as The Sudbina​
Melody as ???
Fletch as ???​
Gimmepie as The Hunger
Miah as ???​
jdthebud as The Priest
L'belle as The Detective
Nakuzami as The Medium
Desinishon as The Dark Angel #1​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Dawn 5

The Dark had been dealt with in one way or the other, and there were no longer any night owls roaming the streets. What remained of the city gathered together at a rest area and slept somewhat peacefully, passing their time as quickly as possible.

Each dreamed of what could have been and what still can be. The four who were left awoke with the rising of the sun and looked to one another. Each person left seemed relatively normal, and following the prior day they'd learned who was who near perfectly. Their actions this day could very well seal their fate. Who was to be trusted? Who should be put down? Would there be mercy, or would the bloodshed continue, even after their shared enemy had fallen?

-----
The Dawn Phase has begun. This phase will last 12 hours. Do the usual stuff.
-----

The Rules

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Pecilia as The Sudbina​
Melody as ???
Fletch as ???​
Gimmepie as The Hunger
Miah as ???​
jdthebud as The Priest
L'belle as The Detective
Nakuzami as The Medium

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Day 5

As the sun began to rise, what remained of the city gathered together to plot against one another. The Tinkerer approached the much younger Meleanolu and placed his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Son, we appreciate all that you've done for us. This has been hard for you, I know, but there's one more thing we must ask of you."

The President watched on at the exchange, tightly rolling his shirt up in anxiety as he waited for the child's answer.

Meleanolu nodded his head, accepting his fate. The three of them approached the tent of Melody. The President and The Tinkerer opened the entrance to the pop-up dwelling of the still sleeping angel. Meleanolu entered the tent quietly, brandishing his knife and staring at himself in the reflection of it. If all went well, this would be the last time that he would have to kill.

"You may not be that damned Sudbina, but as one of his lackeys, you're just as good an option for me."

Meleanolu grabbed Melody's shirt and forcefully rolled her over, causing her eyes to shoot open only a second before the boy plunged the blade into her chest. The Dark Angel screamed out in pain and began to roll around as her body started to glow a brilliant white. After a few more seconds, The Angel exploded into glowing, white particles which hovered in the air for a few seconds before shooting up through the tent and off into the sky.

-----
The Day Phase has begun. This phase will last 48 hours. You may speed up the voting by placing a [final vote] name. When everyone has placed a Final Vote, the phase will end.
-----

Melody has died!
They were The Dark Angel

The Rules

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Pecilia as The Sudbina​
Melody as The Dark Angel #2​
Fletch as ???​
Gimmepie as The Hunger
Miah as ???​
jdthebud as The Priest
L'belle as The Detective
Nakuzami as The Medium

Spoiler:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
OMG SAWS THANK YOU SO MUCH <3333333
[FINAL VOTE] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

also sorry I only appeared today, got busy in school this Saturday :/

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The game is now over! Phase post (and possibly some trivia?) will be up either today or tomorrow. you may now discuss the game here at leisure.

Back