• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Saws has a daytime kill? Saws kill purp. I don't want to slash EC because either he or Bard is the Dark Dreamer and I don't want to target them before we take out Magic Man

Can we then agree to have Saws kill purp, and if inno then we lynch someone else and I slash EC

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Saws has a daytime kill? Saws kill purp. I don't want to slash EC because either he or Bard is the Dark Dreamer and I don't want to target them before we take out Magic Man

Can we then agree to have Saws kill purp, and if inno then we lynch someone else and I slash EC
    I don't really care if you waste your knife, I just want you to prove you have the role. Just slash EC.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • ok slashed EC

interesting claim Miah we're all out of townies

[vote] miah in case the phase changes while i'm asleep. if it doesn't then i'll amend my vote when i wake up based on how purp flips

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    We've ran out of town roles and so:
    [vote] Miah.

Your claim is very fishy, seeing as most of the town roles have either died or been claimed already. If Josh is VT, that would not add up to the amount of people left and the roles we already know of. If we're sure Bard is Dark Dreamer then that might add up Josh's claim more than Miah's. Also, seeing as no one cc'd the ability we can say that Josh is speaking the truth. Thus, I can get behind a Miah lynch.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • EvilChameleon has been cut!
    If something doesn't happen, they'll bleed out at the end of the night!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I've told you multiple times that I am a vanilla town. If you don't believe me, that's your fault. Enjoy the loss, bozos.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Can someone fucking kill me so I can laugh at you all in my death post please? Get this misery over with.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The Hunger Emporium
    Dusk of Day 3

The day appeared to be busy, what with the city running all over itself as it tried to sort out who was who. Unfortunately, although it appeared to be busy, only half of the city chose to actually do something with their time. It seemed that with each passing day they grew closer to finding the lurking shadows, but with each minute that was wasted another life was taken.

The nights were quickly becoming far too dark for the average person to leave their homes. It was apparent that there was something malevolent hiding out somewhere in the city, and The President wasn't ready to just let his citizens roam around freely only to get needlessly slaughtered.

The President readied themselves for an address as the sun began to fall. He had hoped to calm his people in their time of need, and to reassure them that with the death of the being known as The Hunger, they were one step closer to living their peaceful lives once again.

However, a few disgruntled citizens felt that the address was a waste of time and chose to attack The President before he could even begin to speak. The President's personal security rushed over to him and covered him from further attacks as they hurried him away to the safety of his home.

-----
    The Dusk Phase has begun. This phase will last 12 hours. Do the usual stuff.
    -----​

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    BidoofFTW as The Faithful​
    purplecicada as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Sparkin as The Visitor and The Vigilante
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Vanilla Town
    Paranoia_ as The Secretariat​
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as The Sudbina​
    Melody as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Gimmepie as The Hunger
    Desox as The Candlemaker​
    Miah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'belle as The Detective
    Nakuzami as The Medium​
    Desinishon as ???

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The Hunger Emporium
    Night 3

Mmm. It's night now. Nothing new happened. Sorry.​

-----
    The Night Phase has begun. This phase will last ~24 hours. Do what you do.
    -----​

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as The Sudbina​
    Melody as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Gimmepie as The Hunger
    Miah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'belle as The Detective
    Nakuzami as The Medium​
    Desinishon as ???

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The Hunger Emporium
    Dawn of Day 4

Though the time of the setting sun had been uneventful, when the moon took over its reign it seemed that everyone had finally finished the preparations necessary to show their hands.

The Magic Man and The Dark Dreamer roamed the streets, searching for their targets. They knew that with the loss of The Hunger, their time was slowly drawing to a close. It was clear who they had to get rid of tonight if they were going to survive the next day. The Dark moved to the church and walked up its steps, having followed their subject from the night before to the priest's door.

The Priest waited inside with his hands clasped together in prayer. His mouth moved, yet no sound escaped it. The members of The Dark allowed jdthebud to finish his prayers, and then approached him. Their intent was written upon their faces as The Dark Dreamer reached out her hand and plunged it into The Magic Man's stomach, pulling free a knife from within his stomach. The Dreamer gripped jdthebud's shoulder and plunged the blade into and through his gut. The Priest's body began to turn into a fine sand as the light dissipated from his eyes and his clothes fell empty to the ground.

The duo smiled to one another and then quickly left the building in search of their next target. Alas, their efforts would be in vain as The Priest had used all of his power to not only free a friend from the grasp of one of the very entities that had just taken his life, but with great luck, managed to save from death The Dark's secondary target.

~~~​

On the other side of the city, The President prepared a morning address. The President had thought over the events of the day prior, and had come to the conclusion that the best way to govern over his city was by force. The President, having already been attacked by his people the day before, chose to enact a new bill that would last only for the duration of a single day.

"The person known as purplecicada must die this day. I, as your leader, have deemed her death to be necessary in order for us to survive from here on. You may go about your day as you normally would, but know that we will gather at this very spot this afternoon and rid the city of her presence, for better or worse."

~~~​

Despite having no outside help, by some stroke of luck EvilChameleon survived their wounds and will live to see another day!

~~~​

Something akin to the ticking of a clock is quickly becoming more and more audible. Perhaps its a countdown of some sort, or more realistically, a timer. The Tinkerer scratches his head, unable to disable the accidentally activated weapon. However, he simply shrugs his shoulders and moves on with his day.

-----
    The Dawn Phase has begun. This phase will last 12 hours. Do the usual stuff.
    -----

jdthebud has died!
    They were The Priest.

The Rules

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as The Sudbina​
    Melody as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Gimmepie as The Hunger
    Miah as ???
    jdthebud as The Priest​
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'belle as The Detective
    Nakuzami as The Medium​
    Desinishon as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • thanks for saving me JD, your death will not be in vain

shame that you insisted i slash EC tho. and i also can't slash today since I was visited last night

but it is ok, net win

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • So that phase post sounds like EC is in fact the Magic Man

Shame he survived the knife but good job JD for saving town from another death

Shall I target EC as my day kill?
    Although we still couldn't lynch Bard (thanks Miah for ruining that plan and probably allowing the maf to win) :/

Last edited:
    Back