• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hyperactive Fangirl Syndrome Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • EdBlogBannercopy.png

I've always wanted to make graphics here. However, I want to be able to get better, instead of just using my skills for myself, I'm going to let you guys give me a challenge! :D If I have a harder challenge to do them, then I know I'll get better.

I do have rules that must be followed. These rules will make things easier for me so I won't let any of you guys down. <3

Rules~

1.) Renders only plz. I suck at regular images and if you don't provide me with a render, your request will be ignored. Also, to reduce confusion and being asked what a render is... a render is a transparent PNG or image that doesn't have a background.

2.) Just so I know you read these rules... You must say, "Hinashiro rocks my socks". Otherwise, you won't get your request, until I know you red these rules.

3.) Only three people per wait time. What this means is that I can only attend three people at a time. If my list is full, come back another time.

4.) I can't add text to Avatars. Adding text to avatars makes my avatars look like crap so please don't expect text. I will add a few hearts or something... if you like. Unless of course you want tiny text, I might be able to do that.

5.) Please credit me. I worked hard on these banners I am making and I expect to have credit for them, just like any other graphic artist would.

6.) I can only use cartoon images. I've never been very good at real life people at all. I've tried doing that once but I just failed in the end. D:

7.) Requests open at 10ish and close around 9. Unlike most artists, I tend to like having time to wind down and get ready for bed and such. But don't feel disregarded by that! I have tons of time on my hands during the day to do graphics so it's not a big deal. :3 I might even go earlier... depending on what time I wake up in the morning. :3

The form:

Image: (Renders only plz)
    Text: (If I have room. It depends on the size you make your banner)
    Color Scheme: (What colors do you want it to have?
    Size:
    Other:

Examples:

Spoiler:

Waiting List:

1.) Empty
    2.) Empty
    3.) Empty

I hope to server you all well. :DD

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Image:
    Matsumoto_V1.png

Text: Rangiku Matsumoto
    [Add in whatever you think fits her.]
    Color Scheme: blue, burgundy and pink marble pattern.
    Size: 400x200
    Other: Anything you feel like adding. :3

However, if you could make an avatar to match it, that'd be awesome. :3

Soul Eater

Years
  • First request done. \o/ I just hope you like it. It came out different from what I actually expected it to.

RangikuVenusInthedarkBanner.png

RangikuAvvyvenusinthedark.png

I tried to get the color scheme as much as I could but I didn't want to over do it or anything, you know? :<

Soul Eater

Years
  • I'll have to do it tomorrow. I should put in a time limit too at least to let people know I want start until a certain point. XD It's getting late here but I promise I will work on it tomorrow. :33

Soul Eater

Years
  • Okay. I'm going to have to temporarly close shop. Things in real life have come up and I need to try and solve them. I hope that doesn't turn you guys away. I'm really sorry. ;;

Soul Eater

Years
  • Image:http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/963/73532555.png
    Text: Love
    Color Scheme: Pink and white
    Size: 400 x 150
    Other: please and thank you!

Assassin : Any Last Words?
    Me : Hinashiro Rocks My Socks!

Is this a render? I can't really tell because it's fanart. XD I just want to make sure before I open Photoshop.

AshxMistyBanner.png

AshxMistyAvatarcopy.png

Sorry I couldn't do more with it. D: I'm not very good at working with fan art. :< I know you wanted pink and white but... like I said, I didn't have much I could do with fanart. >_<

Image: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/9673/lloydirving.png
    Size: 350 x 170
    Color scheme: blue, white, pink marble pattern.
    Text: None.
    Other No.

"Hinashiro rocks my socks"

Do you still want me to do this? Because I know you requested it in Nilojan's shop too.

Last edited:

Soul Eater

Years
  • Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-20199
    Text: мarshmellow
    Color scheme: Black and Pink
    Size: regular
    Other:

thankssssssssssssssssssssss

Um, you'll have to be more specific than that. D: I don't know what you mean by regular. You have to put the dimensions you want. Also, I can't use that render because I don't have an account at Planet render and it would just come out really weird... since getting rid of that black area would ruin her skirt. :/

Also, if you want to avatars... you'll need to tell me what you want for them. Normally, if you are requesting one, then i can just do it with the banner... but if you ask for two, then I'm not going to know what you expect.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I hope this doesn't sound unappreciative, demanding or annoying. I really like my new banner. ^^ But now I've watched more Bleach I really like Rukia and I want a Rukia theme instead. If it's okay...

Image:
    picture.php

Text: Rukia Kuchiki
    The Kiddo with Kidō
    Color Scheme: Overall dark, maybe blue and purple
    Size: 400x200
    Other: Whatever, you're the artist. :3

Hinashiro rocks my socks off. And everytime I try to put my socks back on, they fall off again! :3

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Make up your mind, locked or open? xD

/closed upon thread creator's request

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back