• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I am an eternal flame, baby!" [Steven Universe Fanclub]

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
  • Dragon just mentioned this to me (click). Thoughts? I'm honestly appalled and very, very disappointed. I'd really rather the SU fandom not turn as toxic as MLP's. Those bad eggs just stand out too much and ruin the fandom for others which is extremely disheartening. =(

To be honest, to group a bunch of people who would do something like this with anyone else but themselves is incredibly idiotic. It's like hating all people of X religion because a few what I would refuse to call humans used said religion as an excuse for terrorism, it's really your own problem if you can't distinguish normal people from extremist garbage.

Exact same thing with MLP, actually. Only people who want to hate for the sake of hating think that any of the bad folk represent any kind of majority.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Yeah, I feel like people are becoming more and more toxic these days. And I don't think that Peridot is contrasting from her character, but rather her character changing altogether. Being a homeworld gem, she's used to a much more militaristic personality from gems than what Earth has to offer. I think that she is starting to gain a much greater understanding of emotions thanks to the crystal gems.

Years
  • I love the SU storyboard artists. That image is soooo good.

And man, still at least a month and a half to go before SU returns. Discussions have been slow. But since these will apparently be the best episodes yet I'm pretty excited. :D

Years
  • We're getting there. Need new episodes already so the club has more to talk about. ;c;

Soo a recent popular discussion on reddit got me thinking.. do you guys have a least favorite episode?

Pond

I'm not cute, I'll mess you up.
    Years
  • Crystal Gem to represent you (must be a member of the Crystal Gems! Choose from Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Rose Quartz, Ruby, or Sapphire): Peridot (You CLODS!)
    Favorite episode: We Need To Talk
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: I started in early season 1, I saw the show and just felt like taking a chance on it. I instantly fell in love with it, forced my siblings to sit down and watch it, and now we make sure to watch every new episode together. (:

My least favorite episode is Say Uncle too. ;w; Just a waste of an episode slot imo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Crystal Gem to represent you (must be a member of the Crystal Gems! Choose from Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Rose Quartz, Ruby, or Sapphire): Steven
    Favorite episode: Cry for Help
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: When it started

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to the club! <3

Guysssss I can't wait for the new episodes oh my gosh. But.. people didn't like Say Uncle? I thought the story was hilarious and the puns were pretty spot-on hahaha. And that's coming from someone who really doesn't care for Uncle Grandpa.

YW_YT, although this is quite late, please remember to keep your posts on-topic here. It's great that you're interested in sharing your videos but this is a Steven Universe club so discussion should be kept to SU itself. Try the Pokémon General forum if you want to showcase Pokémon music videos!

Years
  • oh my gooood

Awesome episode!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Steven's Birthday
    Spoiler:

It Could've Been Great
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, I knew I forgot something! Was so busy these last few weeks.

Message Received
    Spoiler:

Log Date 7 15 2
    Spoiler:

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I haven't really explored this section of the forum much, but after recently discovering Steven Universe, I have to join this.

Crystal Gem that represents you: I'll say Pearl.
    Favorite Episode: either Log Date 7 15 2 or Alone Together.
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Right before the Steven Birthday Bomb. On the plus side, I got to end with an awesome string of episodes, but I also caught up just in time for another hiatus. Oh well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2016
    Quote:
    Crystal Gem to represent you: ruby
    Favourite episode: the answer
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: November 4, 2013

what pokemon do you think each of the gems would have here are the ones i thought of
    ruby=flareon
    sapphire=glaceon
    rose=chansey
    lapiz=vaporeon
    and i cant think of the rest

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    what pokemon do you think each of the gems would have here are the ones i thought of
    ruby=flareon
    sapphire=glaceon
    rose=chansey
    lapiz=vaporeon
    and i cant think of the rest

Let's see...
    Amethyst=Haunter?
    Pearl=Gardevoir or Gallade
    Garnet=Bouffalant
    Jasper=Rhyperior
    Peridot=Larvitar? Porygon? this one's hard...

Birthday Bomb characters:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Pearl would be Kirlia for sure imo. Gardevoir's fitting too but Kirlia has those slim legs which really click and match extremely well.

Amethyst I'd like to see as one of those naughty ghost Pokémon which play tricks on others. Sableye? Can't find anything else which fits as much and I'm almost tempted to draw this out now since I have an image in my head.. @_@

sapphire=glaceon
    rose=chansey

These are very cute and fitting! I can totally imagine it. BD

Years
  • Didn't know you watched SU, Bella! A lot of people only started getting into this show recently (within the last few months) which I assume was due to the awesomeness of The Return and Jail Break. So happy seeing how much hype the series has gotten.. it deserves it.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Sounds rad!!

Crystal Gem to represent you: Amethyst
    Favorite episode: On The Run
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Around June 2015, I watched the majority on a plane, and I haven't looked back since.

Back