• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I am an eternal flame, baby!" [Steven Universe Fanclub]

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    So today I decided to watch Steven Universe for the first time. I went in thinking I was going to hate it but I really enjoyed it and want to watch more of it.

Years
  • Sounds rad!!

Crystal Gem to represent you: Amethyst
    Favorite episode: On The Run
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Around June 2015, I watched the majority on a plane, and I haven't looked back since.

Lovely to have more Amethyst fans here. Welcome Cay. :-3

So today I decided to watch Steven Universe for the first time. I went in thinking I was going to hate it but I really enjoyed it and want to watch more of it.

How far did you get? The show starts off a little weird but once the writers get into the groove of things it gets much better. You're going to love what comes after.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Yeah, my assumption has been that Cartoon Network made the first batch of episodes appeal more to younger children, then let Rebecca Sugar's chains loose to make the series more mature and, well, amazing.

Also, I've been browsing the Twitter accounts of the SU team, and the wording of their tweets makes it seem like the next new episodes will be in Steven Bomb format. I'm not that sure about it, though. Thoughts on this?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    If that's true, I'd be a tiny bit disappointed. I'm not really a fan of steven-bombs, I just like to have something to look forward to every week. When they're in a regular TV season format, it's usually the highlight of my week. Hiatuses kill me x.x

SirBoglor

Years
  • If that's true, I'd be a tiny bit disappointed. I'm not really a fan of steven-bombs, I just like to have something to look forward to every week. When they're in a regular TV season format, it's usually the highlight of my week. Hiatuses kill me x.x

Agreed, they make me die on the inside. Also, sneak peeks of new episodes keep on getting leaked in Europe. I normally wouldn't mind, but these leaks are EXTREMELY SPOILER HEAVY. I'm not going to ruin it for you guys, but I beg you to be weary while browsing SU things on the internet. I would hate to see it ruined for others like it was for me. :'(

Years
  • Hey friends, now that SU is back on air I'd like to revitalize this club! I know things have been silent during the hiatus but new episodes have been on air since May 12th and they've been amazing so far.

Spoiler:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Oh my goodness, I thought this club had vanished! I just found it again a few minutes ago! How embarrassing.

My thoughts on Super Watermelon Island:
    Spoiler:

Thoughts on Gem Drill:
    Spoiler:

Overall, loved the first episode, was disappointed by the second. The next one looks great based on the previews, though, so I'm looking forward to it.

SirBoglor

Years
  • So glad that the eternity-long hiatus is over! I was slowly withering away until In Too Deep was announced. Anyways, here are my thoughts.

Super Watermelon Island:
    Spoiler:

Gem Drill:
    Spoiler:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Thoughts on Same Old World:
    Spoiler:

Etherion

I've just started watching the 3rd season, and its awesome! :O

SirBoglor

Years
  • Sorry for the inactivity, it's been a busy Summer for me! So...has anyone else been drinking from the giant stream of episodes that is the Summer of Steven? Because I sure have. I'd love to give my thoughts on these episodes, but there has been such a constant flow of them. I feel overwhelmed when it comes to discussion, to be honest.

It just feels really strange with there being so many episodes in a row. I'm not used to it at all.

Years
  • The new episodes are amazing. Even the episodes focusing on side characters I never cared about before were actually pretty amusing and not a chore to watch at all. Found out I actually really like Kiki! Plus we've had a few old characters make cameos, glad to know they're not completely forgotten too. SU is so awesome.

Spoiler:

What's everyone's favorite episode from this batch?

SirBoglor

Years
  • Well, my favorite ones are probably Mr. Greg, plus the huge plot bombs that just ended season three.

Spoiler:

SirBoglor

Years
  • Hello, everyone! It's been months, but the next Steven Bomb starts today! We get a special double header tonight, and then three more new episodes throughout the week, for a total of five new episodes!

You'll get no early spoilers here, but If you're looking for a preview, here's a tweet that Cartoon Network put out a week ago as a sneak peek. Exiting stuff!

Anyways, I hope that everyone enjoys tonight, and be sure to tune in if you can! Tonight's new episodes air at 7:00 P.M EST. See you there, and be ready to discuss with the club as the Bomb progresses!

Years
  • Haha.. these episodes actually leaked a few weeks ago and I saw them already. xwx Seems like that's the case for a lot of other fans too. They were really good, I won't go into detail, but anyone who hasn't seen them yet will probably be very pleased!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I've actually watched the whole bomb already coz it got leaked, but yes it's very lit. Planning to rewatch them this week, as if I haven't watched them :)

Years
  • Hi! uhm..I was wondering if i could join this club, if that's ok? i saw the new episodes weeks ago when they were leaked, but i still watched it again on tv to get the view count up.

Of course you may! Just pick a gem from the list in the first post to be next to your name, and I'll add you. =) Gotta update the usernames of the members too ugh..

I'm thinking of rewatching too, the episodes were just that good. But right now I'm craving to watch some Ruby and Sapphire-focused episodes lol.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Honestly, the episodes I've been rewatching over and over again is basically ALL of the Stevonnie episodes, especially Mindful Education.

;-;

SirBoglor

Years
  • Look at all of you lame-os, watching the entire bomb leaked. :P

Honestly, the episodes I've been rewatching over and over again is basically ALL of the Stevonnie episodes, especially Mindful Education.

;-;

Gah, Mindful Education was such a wonderful episode. "Here Comes a Thought" is one of the purest pieces of music out there. I loved it. ♥

Back