• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am designing my dream house - can you help?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I am very excited! My friend's brother is training to be a builder, and today I made him promise that he will build my house for me when I get big! So I am now designing my dream house which he will one day build for me.

Here is my first draft:

Spoiler:

Is this a good design? What could I add to it? Bear in mind that the design has to fall within reason.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
2s1oxew.png
If you make your design more like mine, I feel that it can be made. I suggest to use my design, not yours.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I certainly can. xD But if no one realized, that is my way of saying that Jolene's dream house will not come to existence... at least not easily, nor cheaply. Plus, a swimming pool library is a bad idea, your books would get wet.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
Years
I like Narcissus's design more, seems more complex and intriguing. Just throwing my great opinion out there.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Wow... I think you might want to take some architecture if your school has it cause... that kind of house demands that you get serious Buckoo Bucks in the freaking 100 millions out of your wallet.

Good thing that's just a draft. If you already sent that, you'd be looked at like you're some crazy over active 14 yea── oh great -_-

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm disappointed in you Jolene.

Why isn't there a Taco Bell in that house? >:O

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
It needs a sub-dungeon full of writhing bodies, with a little unending hellfire here and there.

And a kitchen.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
That swimming pool better double as a wave pool, or I'd be massively disappointed

Silver

Kyle
Years
I'll have to post a screenshot sometime later of the house I'm designing in AutoCAD for my architecture class. (Majoring in Arch. next year at Uni)

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Simple You have an a machine that makes Boys (or in my case girls) That are sexy and will always love you, and stuff.

Back