• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am new here

Years
    Hi Pokemon goku! Hearty welcome to PC. /o/ If you're ever confused about where to post you can always ask me, down to chat anytime too. How long've you been a Pokémon fan? I used to watch DBZ also ages ago and it used to be my life lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh hey! I'm watching a lot of Dragon Ball Super. It's fun watching the Super Saiyan Gods! I'll be super happy if we can become good friends too. ^^ Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns and I'll get back to you soon! Have a lovely time. <33

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Heyy Pokémon Goku, welcome to PC, and nice to meet you! Pretty awesome that you're a DBZ fan too~ I used to be sooo into the entire Dragon Ball series. Goku is still one of my favorite characters of all time! So, do you have a favorite Pokémon? Favorite Pokémon game? Are there any Pokémon games you're currently playing? Be sure to check out our various subforums and find what interests you, and I hope you make some great friends here :) See ya around!

Back