• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am not good at this.

Years
  • Well here's a welcome thread.

I'm Uccello and I would say I've been a Pokemon Fan for maybe 13 years now? Give or take at least, I think I sort of fell out of favor with Pokemon during the 5th Gen considering I've never even played Black 2 or White 2. Nonetheless I'm ready for the 6th gen and all it holds.

Even Pokemon based off Cotton Candy.

Other than that I enjoy Nuzlockes, listening to any music that sounds good, enjoying history and nature, and being a Political Science major.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Uccello! It's great to see you here.

I've been a fan of Pokemon for....pretty much all my life it seems! It has become a significant part of me and I would never trade it for anything in the world. Yay for supporting 5th gen! It's a great generation, I love the starters, I love the game, I pretty much love everything about it. I have yet to play Black/White 2 though but I will eventually! What's your favorite Pokemon of the 5th generation? ;3

omg yes COTTON CANDY POKEMON. I will want one for my XY team, since it's awesome. I think there's an evolved form of that Pokemon but I'm not certain as of yet.

Well, anyways, we have a ton of nuzlockes here at the Challenges section, so you can always head on over there, choose a nuzlocke challenge, and you are very well on your way to nuzlocking! Have a fantastic time here on the forums, and I'll see you around. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you wanna talk & be franz! <3

Years
  • Hey there Uccello, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! Your intro is perfect, so no worries about it not being the best! {:3}

Ahh, so you're another long-time fan! I've been a fan for as long as you have as well! :D And best of luck in your Political Science studies! Anyways, as for what we have to offer here, please be sure you checkout the Challenges section here on PC, where we do have the Nuzlocke challeges posted here. And, as probably most Pokémon forums have by now, we do have an X and Y section here where you can talk about cotton candy and swords being in the same game :P But yeah, I really like the X and Y Pokémon designs, and I'm anticipating the release of more new Pokémon!

As a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here at PC, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see of new members here is them getting into trouble and having the possibility of someone on staff slapping an infraction onto their profile :( (I hope that doesn't sound intimidating)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out! ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Uccello! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you like! And always feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if and whenever you want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • Pshaw, you're totally not bad at this at all. This introduction is pretty good and way better than my own back in 2011.. I kind of dread even looking back on that sometimes, baha. :( Welcome to PC Uccello, I loove your username! <3 It has a nice sound to it.

I've played Pokemon for about as long as you have, making us pretty similar. Stinks you lost a little bit of interest during the fifth gen; personally I found BW2 to be really great and much better than their predecessors. Do you have any plans to try them sometime? They're worth it, I think! Especially if you want a way to burn time until X and Y come out. Do you know what version you're going to get yet? :D I'm getting X and my boyfriend is getting Y, so that's very exciting! Super pumped for the starter evolutions so hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see 'em (though part of me thinks that might just be the case). Chespin's is the one I'm most interested since I'll be picking that little guy.. crossing my fingers he evolves into a really great Pokemon.

I'm honestly pretty excited for the X and Y anime as well, so that's another thing to look forward to. Ash's new outfit is rocking and I have higher hopes for this series than I did for Black & White.

You seem like a person with a whole slew of interests which I'm sure will make your experience here much more pleasant. :) If you like music, check out the General Entertainment board! You can chat about your favorite songs there and even delve into topics on movies, TV shows, books, sports, and anime. Aaaand if you're that big on music you can even check out its guess that song event at the top. It's run by a really cool guy and he's more than happy to accept more participants. I'm.. not very good with music so sadly I'm out of the question, hehe. Maybe you'd like to join a club as well? We've got lots of fun clubs in the Clubs & Groups as well as Pokemon Clubs boards.. they're really great places here and wonderful ways to meet people with similar interests. n~n

Hopefully I'm not drowning you in too much information, but do have an awesome stay here, okay? Feel free to drop me a message if you need anything or want to talk, I'd love to get to know you more. We're all looking for a good chat anytime!

Back