• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I dedicate this Post to....

Years
    I dedicate this post to not knowing how to play sudoku XD

I dedicate this post to replying to the post above!
    You have a square puzzle made of 9 middle squares. Each middle square contains 9 squares, and needs to be filled with numbers from 1 to 9. But each of these groups of 9 squares can only have each number once. And in the entire puzzle, you cannot have the same number more than once in vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines!

And personally, I prefer Fillomino! ^^

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
    I dedicate this post to friendship!
    I dedicate this post to replying to the post above!
    You have a square puzzle made of 9 middle squares. Each middle square contains 9 squares, and needs to be filled with numbers from 1 to 9. But each of these groups of 9 squares can only have each number once. And in the entire puzzle, you cannot have the same number more than once in vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines!

And personally, I prefer Fillomino! ^^
    Thank you for telling me! I meant that it's very confusing, actually playing it, and I can't haha

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
    I dedicate this post to dogs, the better cat :coolrim:
    I dedicate this post to cats being better than dogs

Proof:
    light saber fighting GIF
    cat dogs GIF
    Cat And Dog Fight GIF by JustViral.Net

Back