• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Searching high and low for a Hitmonchan, I've got a lead on where I can find one though. Once I get a chance, I'll head over to that area.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I really want Ninetales and Vileplume.

I'm hoping one of my eggs will hatch a Vulpix at the least since Vulpix doesn't spawn here won't be able to get Ninetales.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Congrats!! I caught a Dratini the other day by chance and was so excited!

I caught one Ponyta yesterday, and I really really really want to catch (or evolve) a Rapidash! I also wouldn't mind a Gengar, but all the Ghastly's I run into run away.

Years
    I caught Dratini at the beach yesterday! As well as Kabuto.

But I really would like to catch Ditto, it's one of my favorites from gen 1. I'm not sure if it is available or not yet, because I haven't seen anyone encounter one.

Years
    really want one of the final evolution of starters but it's going to take incredible luck evolving them or finding one in the wild (let alone catching them). caught bulbasaur twice today but no luck seeing any of the other starters.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    A higher leveled Pidgeot or a higher leveled Dratini would be nice. I have both, but they are less than 300 CP and that sucks.

Back