• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I do believe in Fairies! I do I do I do!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I had a pet "blob" once that lived in my me maw's bathroom in an invisible cage. He had one eye and wasn't appealing but I liked him. And his name was Eeewee, but you had to say it as if you were taking a big dump.

Oh and I used to believe that unicorns existed. Not so much fairies though.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • I do believe in fantastical creatures.
    We're not alone in the world, it's impossible. Aliens do exist too. I do not have any proof of their existence, but there's no proof they aren't there either. And as I said earlier, it's impossible to be alone in the entire universe.
    I believe in parallel worlds too, so fantastical creatures ? Why not ?

Years
  • I'm sure as a very small child I believed in fairies, but I grew a bit more skeptical as time wore on. I tried to believe they still existed (much like Santa (I hesitated typing that for a second but then I realised you have to be thirteen to post on these forums so if you didn't know that I'm sorry) and the Easter Bunny) but I couldn't.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Fantastical Creatures? I don't believe I have believed in creatures like fairies when I was a kid. Mostly because I haven't heard of em ._.'

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I actually do believe in fairies, though not in the way most people do. I believe they are air spirits that travel on the wind, but are invisible to us. They are not little people with wings (at least not visibly).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I believe in fantastical creatures and where to find them. I just think that they don't want to show themselves to humans.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Nope. Never have, never did. I liked reading about them in stories and such, but I have never (even as a kid) believed they were real. :/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    First thoughts: Holy crap... JOLENE IS BACK >__>

Anyways, no. I've never placed beliefs in magical creatures besides the tooth fairy and Santa Clause until the life-changing age of 10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Sure.

I believe in the paranormal, so I bet anything there's all sort of creatures someone may consider "mythical" out there.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Of course, when I was a kid I used to believe in them, but now, I don't.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Not really. I don't believe in fairies or unicorns or little pixies and whatnot.
    It's too unrealistic for me...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Besides Santa Claus, no. And not even my belief in him lasted beyond nine years old.

I'm way too science-y (is that a word?) to believe in such creatures.

*And yes, this topic title screams Jolene*

Back