• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DROPPED IT AGAIN ;_;

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    My iPod slips out of my hand all the time. ^^; All four corners have dents in them, but thank goodness it still works just fine! 8D

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I am always careful with that stuff, but sometimes I drop my DS. Those things have been made of some gnarly stuff (Plasteel?) since the Game Boys, they never break no matter what you drop them on.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • I drop my iPod constantly, but thankfully it has a case on it. I've dropped my phone a couple times, my DS a lot of times, and once I tripped over my Wii and it fell. I'm so clumsy >_<

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • I don't usually drop things. Although, a few days ago, I dropped my GBA and now it has a big crack above the hinge. But it still works...

Years
  • I dropped my DS a few times before.
    Everytime it cracked, so did my heart. ;-;
    Lol, I'm exaggerating, but I do get really upset whenever I drop my electronics. I get so relieved when I find out they still work. xD

Years
  • Pff, I always drop my phone but I don't really care about that 'cos it's kind of old now. But I am extra careful with my DSi 'cos it's new and my boyfriend bought me it so if I broke it he would literally kill me :knockedou

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I can't even count how many times I've dropped my DS Lite, even when I'm in the middle of playing Pokemon... and he still works just fine. xD And no cracks, nothing broken. He's indestructible! (my DS is a 'he'... his name is Roger)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've dropped my phone a couple of times.
    After I drop stuff, I hate myself ;_;

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • LOL... my brother wanted to use my DS so i was gonna toss it onto the couch that he was sitting on, but i threw it and it hit a bookshelf/wall/mirror (one of those) and hit the floor D:

i havent noticed any damage besides some scratches though ^-^
    but the top part became wigglier (or maybe it was like that previous to my failure)

so yeah... i feel stupid :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    When my Mum gave me her old phone (she got a new one), I kept dropping it. The icons on the phone sometimes look like Missingno. and the keypad plastic is already cracking >_> My DS Lite, the hinge is now broken DX

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes. I drop my phone often and every time it breaks and I'll have to put it back together and cuddle it for a while so it wants to turn on again.

I also drop my lover's plates when I do the washing up. Too bad.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I drop everything. When I drop my phone, which is the object I care most about in the world, my heart feels like it jumped a beat, and I scream and pamper it when I pick it back up. hur hur!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yea, I dropped my iPod one to many times and same with my phone o.o
    Once when I walked by the girls bathroom some girls screamed "I DROPPED MINE IN THE TOILET...AGAIN!" lol

Back