• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I feel bad o-o

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    I introduced myself about 3 months ago, made a few friends and then left. I completely forgot until now, so I decided to check this place out again. I've lost most of my interest in Pokemon, as I find it kind of repetitive and not as entertaining as it used to be, but I'm active in PS. I feel really bad for leaving the people that introduced me and wanted to be friends with me . . . but I guess I'll stick around for a while.

I'm a GFX Artist (still pretty nooby), and I love making signatures for fun. I've been GFXing since around August 2013, and I really do enjoy it. It's my main hobby. I utilize Photoshop CS5 for my signatures and the one I currently have on is from many months ago, so it's pretty bad. :P I also play games like Mario Kart, Zelda and especially Animal Crossing: New Leaf. And no, I don't have X or Y so please don't ask. x3

I hope I can actually stay around longer and get to know a lot of people, so expect me to lurk around the Graphics area. >:3

this place feels different than the last time I came in like . . . November. o-o

Years
  • Chibi! Welcome back. :-3 Been a pretty long while; hope you had a good Christmas.

Ahh I just got into Zelda myself, just got done playing a round of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, actually. Not very good at it though so I struggle on the puzzles, but.. it's really fun. Mario Kart's another great game and I'm hooked on MK7. :) What are you doing in New Leaf right now? It's been a while since I played mine but I'm probably going to pick it back up again; hopefully not too many of my villagers moved out by now, ugh.

Hope you have a good time here once again! Definitely stick around the art board as it's a wonderful little place with some talented people. <3 I always envy PC's creative talents.

See you around, Chibi!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think I remember you! I believe I was the one that introduced you the battle server here in the community, am I right? I was Meganium90/Axeliira Sparkle (or whatever name I had 3 months ago on ther server lmao). But NONETHELESS WELCOME BACK TO PC WHERE DID YOU GO ETC.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you came back! You seem like a pretty chill guy and I hope you can stick around this time! Maybe we can get some battles going on at the server, or you can finally set up an art gallery for your work. PC may have changed for you and all, so it may take a while to get used to some of the changes. :)

Have fun, and don't hesitate to VM me so we can talk, alright? Or hit me up at the server too. :D

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Even though this is a Pokemon forum, just focus on the bottom half of the forum really. Not everyone here is a Pokemon purist, I've met a few in the past who weren't even fans yet enjoyed coming here so you never know.

Nevertheless, welcome.

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    Chibi! Welcome back. :-3 Been a pretty long while; hope you had a good Christmas.

Ahh I just got into Zelda myself, just got done playing a round of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, actually. Not very good at it though so I struggle on the puzzles, but.. it's really fun. Mario Kart's another great game and I'm hooked on MK7. :) What are you doing in New Leaf right now? It's been a while since I played mine but I'm probably going to pick it back up again; hopefully not too many of my villagers moved out by now, ugh.

Hope you have a good time here once again! Definitely stick around the art board as it's a wonderful little place with some talented people. <3 I always envy PC's creative talents.

See you around, Chibi!

Than you so much. ;3

Not much has been going on in my town, I'm just laying down tiles and planting lots of trees. My main goal is to get a perfect town. c:

I hope I can learn to improve more, I'm still struggling and lost some inspiration lately. Dx I've gotten back into GFX though, and I really learned to love it again. :3

I think I remember you! I believe I was the one that introduced you the battle server here in the community, am I right? I was Meganium90/Axeliira Sparkle (or whatever name I had 3 months ago on ther server lmao). But NONETHELESS WELCOME BACK TO PC WHERE DID YOU GO ETC.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you came back! You seem like a pretty chill guy and I hope you can stick around this time! Maybe we can get some battles going on at the server, or you can finally set up an art gallery for your work. PC may have changed for you and all, so it may take a while to get used to some of the changes. :)

Have fun, and don't hesitate to VM me so we can talk, alright? Or hit me up at the server too. :D

Eek, yes you're the one!! xD

Yeah you were Meganium something. :P We were talking a lot on the serve and stuff. c:

I'll definitely stay around longer this time, I want to get to know more people and make great friends. c:

I'll make a gallery soon, probably today, but I want to make a few more siggies before I showcase any. O: My smudging skills are so bad. ;-;

Thanks so much.! :3

Even though this is a Pokemon forum, just focus on the bottom half of the forum really. Not everyone here is a Pokemon purist, I've met a few in the past who weren't even fans yet enjoyed coming here so you never know.

Nevertheless, welcome.

Yeah it's pretty common, the Mario Kart forum I visit has a lot of people that don't even play Mario Kart anymore. It's almost purely graphics and chatting as well as lots of future game predictions, like MK8 and "Hyrule Warriors".

Thanks. c:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Hello! I don't think I know you from last time you were here but nonetheless, welcome back! I wouldn't worry about losing interest in Pokemon - as I'm sure you know there are plenty of non-Pokemon boards here to enjoy too :)

I hope to see you around more and maybe even get to participate in chats together! (Though I'm not a GFX person :/ )

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Don't feel bad; it's great that you're with us again! Hm, I think I've seen you around PS before, if you remember me as 'Nabooru' or 'Aura Blackquill' as a server mod, but, regardless, it's great to meet you officially!

Hey, I love making icons for fun myself! I use CS2 myself, which yeah, I couuuld upgrade, but CS2 has worked for me for quite sometime now, so, I didn't really feel the need on changing it. Well, I'd loveeee to see your gfx sometimes over at the art section! Gah, I adooore Mario Kart and Zelda; I'm really, really excited for Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors, but A Link Between Worlds is also amazing!

But yes, definitely still around longer, and I look forward on seeing you around, and becoming friends with you!

Back