• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Got Myself Another Tattoo: Tetris Edition [Daily Bloggity Entry #320]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color: #228B22; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]

WYKQwS6.jpg

I Got Myself Another Tattoo
    Date: 11 July 2016
    Time: 3:45 AM ET
    Mood: Tireeeed

Follow me on Twitter!
    A Year of Funny Pictures: July 11th

That's right, friends. Over this past weekend, I ended up getting my second tattoo. Unlike my first tattoo, which was a Calvin and Hobbes tattoo because I'm a child inside, I wanted to get something a bit more meaningful this time around. Many people might not know this about myself, but I absolutely love Tetris. It's one of those games that I feel like you can continuously play without getting tired of it. Whether it's on the go or at home, I find it to be a great stress reliever when I most need to unwind.

That being said, I wanted to incororate the game into a series of tattoos. Essentially, I wanted to have a panel of Tetris blocks falling into one another, each piece representing a moment in my life that I consider "big." Basically, these are going to be life altering choices, and years down the road I'll be able to reflect on the completed Tetris game on my body to see how life truly treated me.

For my first piece, I ended up getting it for my girlfriend. Yes, I know the stigma around getting tattoos about someone you might not end up with in the long run, but I don't really care. She has had such an enormous impact on my life and over the two years we've dated I've seen myself grow exponentially to the point where I can truly say I am my own person. I don't know what the future has in store for the both of us, even though we've both promised each other to each other, but regardless she's left a footprint on my life for the years to come.

v2QSo95.jpg

Thus, the foundation of my multiple tattoo piece was made on Saturday. Decided to go with the L-block on my right arm, and because blue is her favorite color I went with that. What do you guys think? Do you like the idea of the multiple Tetris piece? Or no? Do you have a tattoo? What do you have it of? Comment below as I'd love to hear and discuss with you what you have to say about this topic!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! And remember, rate each entry so I can know what you guys like and what to improve on! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- El Héroe Oscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]​

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Cute story behind it :) I don't have any tattoos, I'm not sure I'll ever bother tbh.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    that's actually really cool and i love the meaning behind it. i don't have a tattoo.. yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm actually scared of getting a tattoo for myself! I mean, my boyfriend and I have talked about it for some time about getting tattoos for each other. We wanted to do a Pokemon-themed tattoo where we can put our favorite Pokemon on each other (his is Goodra and mine is Meganium).

Eventually when I'm brave enough though!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • You actually play Tetris as a stress reliever? Wow, I always get completely stressed out from not getting the line piece when I need it.

Back