• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have AIDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have only read the first post and I am sorry to hear. Im a bit suspicious though. Didnt u once have negative rep. It reminds me of that "I have Cancer" thread.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I have only read the first post and I am sorry to hear. Im a bit suspicious though. Didnt u once have negative rep. It reminds me of that "I have Cancer" thread.

That's the whole reason he made this thread? To prove he did have AIDs with the picture. And what does reputation have to do with having AIDs? People can redeem themselves and regain their reputation. Look at me. I used to have 7 reputation points when I came back to PC in December.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hear you but people can fake these kinds of things. He could have found that paper on the ground and decided to post it hear to gain popularity for whatever reason. Lets be optimistic though and give the benefit of the doubt I guess.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Everyone seriously let's just stop arguing, how is all this negativity going to help at all?
    If you don't believe him, fine, your opinion. But there's no need to keep dragging it up.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    Well honey, I like the fact that you're stating what you think is right, but no need to be so freakin' mean about it. I know how hypocritical this may sound coming from me, but you could've at least given him some space. If you want to state the facts, go on, but you could at least state them without being such a downer. :/

And as for the reputation, it's just a little piece of software designed to track how good/bad you've been being. No biggie, just disable it if it's that much of a problem. Complaining about it isn't going to do anything good for you, honey.

Starting and ending your sentences with honey make u luk moar lyk a gurl hurr durr

Years
    I'm not trying to kick him further in anyway. I'm just saying that people don't understand my opinion in anyway and their doing this by giving me negative reputation and saying rude comments when all they should do is ignore and respect my opinion whether they like it or not.

And I am in no way "disrespecting" Penguin. I'm just stating that it's his fault this happened, and people are telling me that I'm being rude yet they are the ones being hypocritical by being rude to my opinion and statements throughout this thread. Go ahead, give me infractions, but still I want you to know that in no way I meant to be offensive to Penguin (sorry if I was). All I was doing was the stating my opinion towards another person who actually took the time to visitor message me telling me how hypocritical I was.

I can understand where you are coming from JD!
    I know it is stupid, but he made a mistake.

If we were to crucify everyone who made a mistake, then it would end up people getting put down left, right and center.

In the end, it was a mistake that he made and now he had to live with that one mistake. Most of us are fortunate to not have to live with those mistakes, if and when we do make them.

Bottom line, I am not "having a go" at you JD, because I respect everyone's opinion and everyone has a right to express it freely. Looking over your post, it isn't composed of hate and disrespect, just a opinion.

I think people need to actually read posts around here, instead of reading what they think he is saying and then smite him. It has happened to me, it is just annoying.

Hope you are alright Penguin, I am here for you if you need to talk!
    I am not going though what you are, and I haven't had any expression about it, but sometimes, just talking about it can help.
    It helped me a bit when my best friend died =]

Just PM me or add me on MSN!

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years

If we were to crucify everyone who made a mistake, then it would end up people getting put down left, right and center.

In the end, it was a mistake that he made and now he had to live with that one mistake. Most of us are fortunate to not have to live with those mistakes, if and when we do make them.

Bottom line, I am not "having a go" at you JD, because I respect everyone's opinion and everyone has a right to express it freely. Looking over your post, it isn't composed of hate and disrespect, just a opinion.

I think people need to actually read posts around here, instead of reading what they think he is saying and then smite him. It has happened to me, it is just annoying.

I am not going though what you are, and I haven't had any expression about it, but sometimes, just talking about it can help.

You are what legends are made of mate

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    On a lighter note, if you're sick of negative reputation (which was clearly deserved, for being such a heartless and uncaring member of this forum) then disable it. It's not rocket science, you know. Now, on to the other side of things. What the hell is wrong with you? PC is meant to be a caring, compassionate forum, there to help each other out. I don't care what Penguin has done in the past, because that's the past. It's done. Nothing will change that, nothing can change that. Every single person or even animal has the right to live in a natural and caring environment, so basically laughing at his face and telling him it's his fault for getting this terrible disease is pathetic. You should know this.

Sure, it might have been his fault, and he's suffering the consequences of that. You telling him it's his fault and he deserves to have this disease isn't helping him in any possible way, so why don't you get the hell out of this thread, think about what you've done and how you would feel if you had AIDs and then come back.

If you're not going to post anything nice/helpful or supportive, then don't post at all.
    If your honestly going to believe that this website, or any other website, is "a caring, compassionate forum" then you must be out of your mine. This is the Internet. You meet people from around the world. You may like them or not and in this case you don't like me. I honestly don't give a crap about it, but I'm just stating my opinion in which you should respect instead of demeaning it like you are.

As long as someone understands my point of view. I'm happy. Thank you, Alinthea. :)

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    -[JD]- said:
    I'm just stating my opinion in which you should respect instead of demeaning it like you are.
    Why should we show you any more respect than you're showing Penguin? That's pretty selfish to expect others to treat you better than you treat them.

Alinthea said:
    Looking over your post, it isn't composed of hate and disrespect, just a opinion.
    You did read this post of his, correct?
    -[JD]- said:
    LOL. If he was sharing a needle with his friends, then that's his fault. His idiot idea now gave him a disease that will eventually kill him in ten years.
    He's a) laughing at someone with a serious illness, b) calling him an idiot, and c) being completely insensitive to his problem. That sounds pretty hateful and disrespectful to me.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I know it may not be my place to butt in, and I'm sorry about that, but in my opinion we at least owe Penguin the respect of not arguing on his thread. If you have any negative opinions, please do keep them to yourself, as he was looking for support and to know people care, not for people to rub it in, and say things like "LOL you deserved it", "its your fault", etc.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    He's a) laughing at someone with a serious illness, b) calling him an idiot, and c) being completely insensitive to his problem. That sounds pretty hateful and disrespectful to me.
    I told you that I was not laughing at him. I was laughing at you for telling me that I was giving out "misleading information about a life-threatening disease".

Years
    I told you that I was not laughing at him. I was laughing at you for telling me that I was giving out "misleading information about a life-threatening disease".
    Ok, that has been sorted.

Please, everyone, can we please stop this?
    I know you guys didn't mean to argue like this, I know there is no malice in anything that anyone has said. Can we just remember the actual reason for this thread?

Penguin has informed us that he has AID's.
    It is a sad announcement and yeh, it is his fault, but it was a mistake.

I am not going to shout at him for that mistake, like I said in my previous post, if everyone did that, they it would be a lot more depressing.
    If he needs us, we should be there for him as a community, and as individuals too.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, I'm not arguing about it. Just know that there are people, somewhere, where you may never meet them, or standing right next to you, who intensely disagree with what you call your opinion. I'm not asking for a flame war or some stupid thing like that, just stating a fact. Deal with it as you will, just not right here, JD.

I'm praying for you, too, Penguin. Take care of yourself.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh. Wow. I feel bad for you man. You were fooling around with piercings but still. Wow. Sorry that you got such a thing. Sometimes such a punishment for doing things you should't is unfair. Hope you get cured one day.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Oh God, I am really sorry that had to happy someone so young. It makes me feel so bad. Please, do not give up hope. Some time, in the near future their will be a cure. You have my thoughts and my prayers.

Stay stong! ♥

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I'm sorry that had happened =[ Just try to remain optimistic, a cure is possibly just around the corner! If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM. Although I have never been through this myself nor have I known anyone that has, it can help to talk to someone =]

Just live everyday the best you can and never give up hope that a cure will come soon!

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    So you got it from a dirty needle? (piercing I should say)?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well, I am so sorry! You have my sympathy, support, and hatred for those who call you a liar. *hug* =3

--I just skipped all the posts. x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back