• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like the Pokemons.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Hey guys. I am new.

I've been playing pokemon ever since the glorious childhood days of red and blue, but I've never really had a community to do it with. So here's hoping this is it!

I've actually been creeping on your progressing hacks threads for a while. I'm not a hacker myself, but it's nice sometimes to have a fresh new pokemon adventure to play! So now it's not creeping anymore! Plus I also just enjoy talking about pokemon in general, so I guess this is a good place to be?

Anyway, that's me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I played Pokemon since I was little as well. And Red was my first game! You've found the perfect community for you to start off with when it comes to discussing about Pokemon. :D Welcome aboard, Payday. I see you named it after the move?

The Emulation section has a large section of completed hacks for you to play with. And you can also go in and discuss the hacks that are currently in progress (I think you can beta-test some right now). PC also has a General Pokemon section where you can talk about Pokemon....General! xD So yes! PC is the great place to be when it comes to anything Pokemon. :D

Nice to meet you, though! Feel free to message me if you need help, ok! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys. I am new.

I've been playing pokemon ever since the glorious childhood days of red and blue, but I've never really had a community to do it with. So here's hoping this is it!

I've actually been creeping on your progressing hacks threads for a while. I'm not a hacker myself, but it's nice sometimes to have a fresh new pokemon adventure to play! So now it's not creeping anymore! Plus I also just enjoy talking about pokemon in general, so I guess this is a good place to be?

Anyway, that's me.

Welcome to the forums! I'm also like that, but I had only recently found a community, like you, too! If you can call a year recent, that is :P

Seems like you'll be enjoying one of the many hacks available, huh?

Have fun around PC, anyway!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Payday. I see you named it after the move?
    Haha, yes, the move. I was wondering how many people would get that; it's an old one. Clearly I came to the right place! I was so sad when they didn't bring Meowth back in the newer games...

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Payday!!!

Your name reminds me of the chocolate bar... CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways enjoy your stay :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Welcome, Payday! It's a great place and a great group of people so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here :). Also, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.

Spoiler:

Back