• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love Pokemon! :)

Years
  • Hello there! I figured I'd finally introduce myself here... I'm a long-time Pokemon fan since I was a kid! I started off playing Pokemon Blue (my brother played Red) and watching the show! I've also played Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Pearl, and Platinum! I have put in a ton of hours on X and it is definitely my absolute favorite Pokemon game of all time! I ended up putting in so many hours that my husband bought me Y for Christmas! XD

I just love everything about X & Y! The 3d, the new Pokemon animations, Pokemon Amie, the Friend Safari! I've been having a blast and intend to keep playing for a long time!

I know it may seem cliche, but Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon (followed closely by Rapidash, the new Dedenne, and Xerneas)! <3 I also adore Eevee and all the Eeveelutions! :3

Well, I guess that's all for now! It's nice to meet everyone! :D

~Kelaria

Years
  • Yayay X and Y lovers! I loved the sixth gen and am anxiously awaiting Pokemon Bank to move all my awesome 'mons over. Have so much stuff in Black 2 that I can't wait to move to X and train/raise. <3 Welcome, Kelaria!

Clearly you're a biiiig Pokemon fan so that means you'll settle in really easily. We have some great people around the forum and they would all be happy to befriend and even help you out if you're lost.. that includes staff members too, of course. :) You can always shoot me a message if you'd like to chat because you seem so amazing! Never a bad idea to have more friends, right?!

& kudos for liking Pikachu, too. It will always be one of my favorites.. I used to want to be a Pikachu as a kid, hehe. Hoping to see you around a lot - be sure to stick around! :D

Years
  • Hi there Kelaria, and welcome aboard!

I happen to love Pokemon as well, it's been 14 years that I first got into Pokemon. I recently played X and Y and I loved them, so glad to see you love the games too. The graphics and Pokemon Amie are just amazing ahh! And I happen to like Pikachu and the Eeveelutions as well, alongside a load of cute Pokemon.

Anyways, as Sheep stated, we have staff members who can help such as herself and her fellow TWL mod Synerjee. I'm also happy to have a chat with new friends so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime or heck even leave a friend request if you like. I do hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikari

Bryony

Oh my, oh my?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    Welcome to the forums~

I'm kinda lurking this area. So I'm sorry that I'm a newbie greeting a newbie. Haha.

Years
  • Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome! :) I knew as soon as I saw the trailer for X & Y (way back when the trailer was first shown) that I was definitely going to buy X and play it! Little did I know that I would be sinking a good few hundred hours into the game and end up owning a copy of Y too! XD

I love the character customization and the graphics are just awesome! <3

Truthfully, when I first joined here I was mainly looking for people to add for the Friend Safari feature (since I don't have any irl friends who play Pokemon). But it seems like this game really brings people together, so I figured I'd say hi and poke around other threads besides the Friend Code sharing one. :) From the welcome I'm getting, I am glad I decided to introduce myself! ^^

domichan

Domi-chan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    You and i came here for the same reason!
    Hi, if you want to trade fc's sometime, feel free too. I have drowzee, wobbufet, and masqurain in my safari :) i joined another community for another game which i made quite a few friends there too. :) i hope you can settle in, im a newb myself sooo yeah :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread may very well just be for you then, if you'd like to add more people for your friend safari, that is! All you got to do is refer to the thread as a nice navigation to ask members around nicely to swap FCs with them, if there's a specific Friend Safari that you prefer! You can also post your own FC there too, so it ca be added as well! Cheers for many friend safaris. :3

But I agree that Pokemon X&Y are looovely pokemon games, and I do love everything about them too! Game Freak has certainly taken a solid direction with their pokemon games, and this has grown to be one of my more favourite pokemon games! I can't wait for pokemon Bank too, and I also can't wait to see what they do next!

I adore the Eevee family as well. :3 They're pretty cute! But yes, have a nice stay, and I hope we can message each other real soon! Feel free to ask for any assistance about anything if you need it, kay? We'd love to help! <3

Years
  • Aura Blackquill, thanks! I've been lurking in that thread using the list it provides for all my friend code adding! lol! It's a great resource! :)

I definitely am looking forward to seeing what Game Freak does next! ;) I also plan to get the PokeBank asap! I hope they get things in order so that they can release it soon!

Thanks so much! Everyone here seems so friendly and helpful! It's really encouraging! :D

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Welcome to PC, Kelaria! Do you play hacks? Or are you someone that prefers Nintendo made official games? Anyways, post about 94 more posts and you can claim 6 of your favourite Pokemon!
    P.S. are you trading your shiny Frogadier?

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kelaria! Do you play hacks? Or are you someone that prefers Nintendo made official games? Anyways, post about 94 more posts and you can claim 6 of your favourite Pokemon!
    P.S. are you trading your shiny Frogadier?

I don't know much about hacks, so I guess that's a no. XD

Sorry, but my shiny Frogadier is not for trade. :)

Years
  • me 2, my favorites are ones that look simply overjoyed, like politoed and whimsicott

omg so many shinies, i only got three, skiddo, gyarados and ralts

Last edited:
    Years
  • me 2, my favorites are ones that look simply overjoyed, like politoed and whimsicott

omg so many shinies, i only got three, skiddo, gyarados and ralts

I've been doing A LOT of shiny hunting... XD
    I like to watch something on Netflix or Youtube while I shiny hunt so it's less boring. :) And the thrill of finding one is so worth it! :D

Back