• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I must be known!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    :D If you didn't read the title +el_pal is plusle pal ! Anyways (forgive me for bad grammar), I have been a dedicated Pokemon for years. I have about completed almost every Pokemon game in my possesion. In Pokemon Colosseum, I have snatched all 48 shadow pokemon in the game and have purified 36 of them. In my game Pokemon Sapphire, I have completed about everything. Caught Kyogre, Rayquaza and Latias. I have a total of 149 Pokemon species caught in the game. My Swampert, Altaria and Rayquaza in the game have all reached Lv. 100. In my Silver, Crystal and Gold I caught a giant amount of Pokemon and have beat it all the way to the edge of Kanto. I'll soon be posting stuff in the Pokemon Colosseum section. I'm new so if I do something wrong, I don't know how, please alert me to it. Also I have yet to learn how to put images on my post (how stupid am I?). I hope you like me! Also I am dazed about the reply. What the heck is it??? I need to no more!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Wow, what an introduction. That has got to be one of the best introductions I have seen in a while!

:D I'll say it is. XD Any way, welcome to the PC +El pal.. ^.^ Don't SPAM, and have fun.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Welcome to PC, i hope you have fun ^_^.. And nice intro :P. Also what reply are you talking about? You mean the one you wrote in or.. umm.. the fast reply.

Anyhow nice to meet ya, please read the rules and have fun ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Naaaw. It wasn't disturbing. ^.^ It was cool. It's just your the first person here that made an intro that long in a looooong time.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomnezz! Nah, we like long introz, they help uz learn more about you^_^
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Thanks everybody. I appreciate the support. By any chance, do any of you know a site with a good picture of a Plusle? I don't think a Ninetales suits my screen name well.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Thanks Jess. This area is pratically turning into my own chatroom! By the way that is a cool picture of Plusle you directed to me. Also everybody, I know this is turning into my own question rama, but I really want to know about how to catch Chimecho (did I spell that right?) in my Pokemon Sapphire game.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Again, I need Chimecho!!! Someone please tell me how to catch it in Pokemon Sapphire!

Back