• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Never Knew That!....Or Did I?.....

salmence33

I'm out here
Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    no

did you know that the only pokemon to have their type changed is magnimite and magneton

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Yes, because the Steel-type was introduced in the second generation.

Did you know that (I'm sure this was already said, but anyways) Lickitung did not learn Lick in the first gen?

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    yes I did

did you know that nidorina and nidoqueen can't breed together but a nidoran female and nidoqueen can?
    (is it just me , or is this disturbing 0_o)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    no i didnt
    did you know that in the prima fr/lg guide lickitung is listed as fighting type and several times onix is mispelled onyx?

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    yes I did

did you know that slakings total stats are equal to kyogre and groudon's stats

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I did, but he still sucks 'cause of that ability.

Did you know that skorupi is supposed to live in deserts, even though it's found in the great marsh?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Unfortunatley, yes, I did know that

Did you know that 2nd Gen had many Egg Moves that never appeared again, like Focus Energy Teddiursa, Water Gun Phanphy, and Pay Day Hoppip?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    Did you know that 2nd Gen had many Egg Moves that never appeared again, like Focus Energy Teddiursa, Water Gun Phanphy, and Pay Day Hoppip?

No I did not know that.

Did you know that there's a path in Gold where you can completely skip Violet City and go straight to Azeala City? (I certainly didn't)

Mr. Tabachi

The Legendary Soldier of Love.
    Years
  • nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did u no tht ash is prety =]

lol seadiga u ned a spake after the apostrophe in ur signatre an a kweshon mrk!!!! lol

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    yes, and did you know that has nothing to do with pokemon

did you know that in the anime snubble,marill,HO-OH,tegepi,Donphan,lediba,bellossom,elekid,hoothoot,slowking, and luguia are jhoto pokemon that appear before the jhoto season and over half were on the second movie and the pikachu special before it

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    No, I did not.
    I don't like charizard or pikachu D=

Did you know that marowak and cubone have their own special item.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    no

did you know that the move waterfall existed in R/B/Y but the only pokemon that could learn it was goldeen and seaking

Back