• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Never Knew That!....Or Did I?.....

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    yes I did, that is sad

did you know that on R/B/Y gust and karate chop were normal type moves

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I did not, since the only time I battle Ho-oh was when my friend needed me to catch it for him because I have more pogeyman skillz.

Did you know that shiny cradily keeps the same colors as lileep.

(@ Seadiga: I think Tabachi meant that after the comma-thingy behind the word happy in your sig, there should be a space... I think, it's hard to tell from his "language" )

Bloodfrog

363 and Going
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    No I didn't

Do you know I love mudkipz? Of course you do! Everyone does.

Do you know that ryhorn was the first pokemon made up?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Yeah, it's been said several times in this thread...

Did you know that dunsparce is based off of a mythological snake that I forgot the name of.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    oh, really?

do ya know nintendo made playing cards for money (before all of their video-game mania) ?

Not Pokemon related? :s or is it?

But I did not.

Did you know The BK Lounge (Burger King) gave out cardboard Pokemon Cards along with Pokemon Bookmarks in the year of 1998. But they soon stopped due to the fact the PokeBalls they also handed out was a chocking hazard and some toddlers died because of them?

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    Did you know that Arceus can change colors and forms depending on their held plates?
    Check my signature for proof.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Yes, I did.

DYKT in the original Pokemon movie, when Team Rocket was doing the "Whose that Pokemon" thing in the clone room, they said Alakazam for the Scyther silhouette?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Yes, I did.

DYKT in the original Pokemon movie, when Team Rocket was doing the "Whose that Pokemon" thing in the clone room, they said Alakazam for the Scyther silhouette?

Yep, that was in Mewtwo Strikes Back :D

Did you know that Pokemon Platinum does not work with Pokemon Ranch do to the fact Game Freak ran out of space for the "Connect to Wii" option?

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    I thought there was a reason, didn't know why, so thanks!

DYKT That the Pokemon Chronicles episode "The Legand if Thunder", is not counted as a movie even though it says "The Movie"? at the begginng?

Assumption because Bulbapedia STILL hasn't changed their entry in Ho-Oh and Raikou about the movies.

Back