• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Never Knew That!....Or Did I?.....

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Correct, I prefer red and blue to yellow since in yellow Koga just has a buch of freaking venonats -_-

Did you know about that one thing were you can fish in statues in red and blue?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    nope honestly i never knew that

did you know in pokemon GSC you can fish in the olivine docking area for shelder but in crystal you cant get shelder in the game

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Yes, I knew that.

Did you know that Dugtrio's GSC sprites were the only ones that didn't give it angry eyebrows? :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    No, but now I believe the pokedex's death should be quick and painless when I destroy the tv show and all it's characters.

Did you know that dodrio can learn fly, while butterfree (and any bug, for that matter) cannot?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeppers, that little black dot on its butt.

Did you know that Ash has only ever fallen for one girl that we've actually seen (this does not include shippings, this means outright blushing when he sees her)?​

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I did not, for I refuse to believe that the tv show exists.

Did you know that there is (maybe was, they could have fixed it in platinum) a glitch that causes fire fang to be uneffected by wonder guard. Normally this makes no difference, but if one were to hack a wonderguard pokemon that isn't weak to fire, fire fang would still work.

Years
    (Are you talking about Misty?) yhe poster above, forgot to quote XD

Nope Cyrus seems a little older I must say XD

Did you know that although Loppuny has a very feminine appearance, it has a 50%/50% gender odds?

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    I think I did... Oddly I think I wanted a male before, just to be weird... >o> <o<

Did you know Scizor is one of the few Pokemon to change colors in every generation it was in? [It was dark red in Generation II, red-orange in Generation III, crimson in Diamond and Pearl, and back to dark red in Platinum.]

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I think I did... Oddly I think I wanted a male before, just to be weird... >o> <o<

Did you know Scizor is one of the few Pokemon to change colors in every generation it was in? [It was dark red in Generation II, red-orange in Generation III, crimson in Diamond and Pearl, and back to dark red in Platinum.]

I knew that. Lolz, I just found that out when I encountered one in Platinum.

Did you know that in the Super Smash Bros. games, Pikachu uses Skull Bash, a move it can't normally learn in the Pokémon games, even by breeding?

Island

Creative is all I have to say!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Yes I did :P
    Did you know that the meaning of pikachu in japanese is Electric Mouse?

And just something that came across my mind -

When an egg pokemon hatches, it is not being "populated" inside a pokeball. Does that mean after an egg hatches you need to re-catch? Because pokemons that hatch do not come with a pokeball immediately, since it is man-made.

Weird.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Maybe...Ditto? GS cloning glitch?

Did you know that Cradily and Gyarados have something huge in common other than the fact that they're both pokemon?

Back