• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Read Your Posts & I'm Like.... Damn

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My only wish is that I could have seen King Goodra's post before its untimely deletion.
    Well, ONE THING IS CLEAR: He intended it as a joke, whatever it was. And it was also a little inappropriate. One can only speculate the wonders of that post!

He could have said he hated us all, or stalks people in his sleep, or prefers his meat undercooked, or any number of things!

Years
    I like reading Tek's posts. They are very open minded and properly consider their stance as well as those made by other users. It's very refreshing having that intelligence.

For similar reasons I like Psychic's (Psy_Moonshadow) posts as well.

Years
    Who the heck goes out of their way to read every post a certain user makes?

In general I think it's interesting to see all the posts and activity of the majority of users on this site.
    I don't think I'd subscribe to users to see every one of their posts, but I'd subscribe to see when certain users create new threads. For example, I really like all the threads Dragon and Meloetta make in the Video Games forum. (I also like the posts they make across all the forums.)

Honorable mentions to users based on some sections I take a gander at:

Anime and Manga: Illusione-Tempus and zappyspiker
    The Roundtable: Harley Quinn and Tek

...Yea. That's all I can remember at the moment.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Everyone. Cuz everyone is a bruh.
    I Read Your Posts & I'm Like.... Damn

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm just gonna list these out: lucid-acid, harley quinn, alli, maccrash, morallyincorrect and p much everyone on my friends list. i know i'm probs missing 12 of y'all but ily guys. i also don't tend to lurk around the round table often but i do enjoy reading what psy_moonshadow has to say, it's always well written out and logical.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Anyone on my friends list. And anyone whose posts I find interesting and they're not already on my friends list, I'll probably strike up a conversation with them and then they'll eventually end up there xD

Last edited:
    Back