• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I return..

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Heyyyy I'd be surprised if anyone remembered me, I was on here often when I was much younger. Turns out I have 11 signature infractions among others..I don't believe I was the most exemplary rule-follower there. Regardless, I hope I can be active here again and not mess up with stuff as much at least : p

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, I'm afraid we haven't met before. D:
    Oh well, better time than never, right? Hehe; good to have you back friend! Hope everything has been well for you. <33

Aw, well, the past is the past; hope things will turn out better this time? :3 Mmm, if you need a hand, I'll be glad to assist anytime you need me~! But yeah, cheers, and once again, have a wonderful time! Hopefully we can chat sometime. ^^

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Mmm, I'm afraid we haven't met before. D:
    Oh well, better time than never, right? Hehe; good to have you back friend! Hope everything has been well for you. <33

Aw, well, the past is the past; hope things will turn out better this time? :3 Mmm, if you need a hand, I'll be glad to assist anytime you need me~! But yeah, cheers, and once again, have a wonderful time! Hopefully we can chat sometime. ^^

Hey, thanks much for the welcomes ^^ I'm afraid I'm not too well-versed in the ways of this site anymore.. if I recall is there a personal messaging system where we could talk?

Years
  • Your username seems familiar to me, so it appears I have seen you before. Anyways, great to see you back and given it's a new year you definitely picked a great time to make that comeback!

I remember when I used to find myself breaking rules a lot, but than again the last time that ever happened to me was almost three years ago. These days I try to put those bad memories into total obscurity and focus on the good things lately. Weirdly I never broke much rules in regards to signatures, but stuff much worse than that. As Hiroshi said, a lot has changed to PC in general so it may take a while to get used to everything but hopefully you'll adjust in due time.

Anyways, I hope you can stick around this time and the staff, while being a much different team to the last time you were here, are still always willing to help with whatever issues you may have! Good luck getting active again and see you around, Hooh!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Baha it's a learning experience. And signature infractions aren't exactly the worst offenders. ;P So you're fine, no worries! Welcome back, Hooh. We're always very happy having old faces return.

But yep, we do have both a private and visitor messaging system you can utilize here. If you want to send someone a private message you can either click their username next to their posts and click, "send private message" or go to their profile and head on over to the "contact info" tab, then message them from there. Or the image Hiroshi posted heh. It's all very easy with plenty of alternatives.

See you around and please do stick this time. <3

Back