• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Side With...

Years
  • Not going to be voting as I'm Australian, but I got the following result:
    Top 5:
    1. Bernie Sanders (96%)
    2. Hillary Clinton (96%)
    3. Joe Biden (91%)
    4. Martin O'Malley (83%)
    5. Donald Trump (51%)

I'm not surprised by the top two as I'm all about universal healthcare, the environment, people vaccinating and gun control.

I was a bit surprised to get 51% with Trump, but then I looked at what I agreed with him on, which was:
    1. I think people should show photo ID when they vote
    2. Not declaring war on ISIS (The current military action isn't helping so a full-scale war probably won't do much else either - particularly given the track record over the past decade)
    3. I think able-bodied, mentally capable welfare recipients should have to do some sort of work, or at least prove they are applying for work
    4. I also think welfare recipients should not be spending their welfare on drugs.

Least match with Ben Carson (13%).

"Should vaccinations for preventable diseases be a requirement"

only in America this would be a subject of debate. laughed at that one.

I agree that it's sad that this is an "issue" for the election. I also shook my head at this question:

"Should a business, based on religious beliefs, be able to deny service to a customer?"

Years
  • Before taking it I know that I am very Liberal (Or Democratic). So I'm not surprised that I got 99% Bernie lol the next was Biden followed by Clinton.

IIRC the whole Vaccination thing is an issue here too, I'm not sure if it's required but a lot of people have strong opinions on it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2015
    I'm a sucker for internet privacy and I couldn't bring myself to finish the quiz. The "fill in the blank" sections were clear red flags they were collecting some serious data about my political beliefs. Shame, too; I believe I'm pretty independent. I'm lax on gun control, against affirmative action, have a strong belief in a free market and a huge supporter of military action. At the same time I support public health insurance (but not Obamacare), gay marriage, abortion, renewable energy and police body cameras. Maybe I'll take the quiz on a school computer or something.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • So I have been taking many of these tests, and have updated my views a bit since I first took it.

I would recommend https://ontheissues.org if you want to take another test.

And, not surprisingly, I got Rand Paul. Just because I am right economically, it also put me with some Republican candidates, but socially I did not have too much in common. Of course Bernie Sanders and the like were at the bottom.

Back