• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Suck at This

Years
    Not to sound conceited or anything, but I would consider myself an rounded person in terms of competency in everything that I've tried \: I find myself being average or slightly above average in most cases, with the exception of badminton since I've been playing for 6 years. Also, I hate everything that I'm not good at so that might also be the reason why I'm having trouble answering the question XD The closest case would probably be tennis. I've taken lessons during my childhood, but nowadays I only play during the summer with friends so my skill level has been average ever since I stopped taking them :c

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I suck at making people laugh, but i always try to do that to make a happy and Fun Environment!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I suck at everything

I like to make jokes, though my jokes are usually only funny to myself, with a few exceptions. And despite that I put an awful lot of time into video games, I've never really been better than average at any of them.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    sometimes i like to sing though it pisses everyone off because im so bad

i also like to draw too but everyone says im pretty good at it i just dont think im that great lol

Back