• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I trying

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    Hi, i'm new here! i hope i can get a good time talking with someone :) (and sorry if my english it's, my main language is spanish) Posdata: it's looks like by my days registered, i have been using the account for a long time. But in fact, i didn't use the account and just let in a second plain. I hope you can understand

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi, i'm new here! i hope i can get a good time talking with someone :) (and sorry if my english it's, my main language is spanish) Posdata: it's looks like by my days registered, i have been using the account for a long time. But in fact, i didn't use the account and just let in a second plain. I hope you can understand

Hello MVs.C Fan, and (officially) welcome to the forums!
    What parts of Pokémon related stuff are you into ?

Years
    Definitely the videogames (specially gen 3)

I will always remember Generation 3! And my starter in Ruby, Swampert, which soloed the whole game, League included! From a certain level, it even started taking every single Pokémon in the Elite Four's teams down in one move, one by one!
    What is your favourite memory of Generation 3 ?

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    I will always remember Generation 3! And my starter in Ruby, Swampert, which soloed the whole game, League included! From a certain level, it even started taking every single Pokémon in the Elite Four's teams down in one move, one by one!
    What is your favourite memory of Generation 3 ?

Certainly, i have a special moment with the Emerald version. i was in a battle against a trainer, and then became a 1vs1. My pokemon was confused and with low HP. then, and thinking it was impossible, my pokemon was able to defeat against the rival pokemon wihout hitting itself. i almost cried that day :)

Hello there, and welcome to the Poke-Community! It's great to have you here!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

Maybe Pokemon B/W2. I didn't play those games, but the SoundTrack both have is a good reason to be in my favorites. About who is my favorite and i was played it, Fire Red enter in that category

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello again! I merged your replies together because they were right after each other, but in the future, just click the 'Respond' button on all the posts you want to reply to. 👍

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    Hello again! I merged your replies together because they were right after each other, but in the future, just click the 'Respond' button on all the posts you want to reply to. 👍

ok, thanks for the suggesstion. I'm still learning using this website, and i hope make some friends here

Years
    ok, thanks for the suggesstion. I'm still learning using this website, and i hope make some friends here

Black 2 is my second favourite! The underwater treasure, the Galleria we can devote to raise pokémon's happiness, all the means to train pokémon!
    Don't hesitate if you have any question on how to use the forums, we will be happy to help! And I, for one, am always up for new friends!

Back