• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want it NOW!

How do you have things shipped?

• Sloooooooowwwwww and cheap.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Average.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Overnight/Same-day/Whatever's the fastest (but most expensive).

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I pick whatever is cheap. If I'm buying what I consider a luxury item, I want to spend as little as possible.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't shop online often, but I think that the last time I got something online, it was shipped in a way similar to the first and third options.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Slow and cheap. I never really buy anything outside the country, so even with the cheapest option I will get the package in a few days, a week at most.

The only time I splurge on shipping is when I am buying things directly from a store in China, or Japan.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I don't buy things online. But if i was forced to for some odd reason then i would try to get it asap (Depending on what the item is) but assuming it is a valuable item then I wouldn't care how expensive it is.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Unless it's a textbook for a class (since they don't give you much time before the quarter starts to get it), I go with the cheapest option since I'm in no hurry to get things if no one else needs me to get them quickly. Usually my items arrive in a reasonable amount of time, anyway.

Back