• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want to be a..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • No clue. Something in the field I've chosen to study. I don't care what. I'll do anything related to it so long as I'm paid. I'm not picky.

Dream job as a kid was to be an animator. Did not pan out. :(

Now my goal is to win the lottery XD

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Currently Computer Science. My interest had changed countless times before I actually went into college.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I will most definitely do these-
    Author and photographer.
    Depending on how things work out, those might just be side jobs to earn some extra moola, where one of these would be my main jobs-
    Professional Baseball player, Advertising Management, musician (real music, not techno crud), or Natural Resources.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.
    I'd like to just be the best at what I do. Whether it be for a career or personal goals such as being a husband, father,teacher etc.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I'm still trying to figure this out myself. I've switched my major already (From International Business to Computer Science), but I'm still not sure if I'm really happy with my choice. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon!

Nakala Pri

I want to become a major singer and author, maybe a artist too. ^^ I would love pulling some crazy dance moves on the stage and watching the crowd applaud me and ask for an encore. :D That would be rad. :P

Sirfetch’d

Please don't post in threads that have had more that 30 days pass since the last response because these threads are considered dead. Thank you :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back