• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Want You Back For Good

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    If you had the chance to bring an old member of PC back to activity, who would it be? Whether they be long gone or just rarely active anymore, who would you pick?

I'd pick DarkMage31, the old Game Development mod. He was cool and really helpful.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I miss Flygon trainer. Though I never knew her personally, she was a cool writer and an excellent RPer, and I would have liked to get to know her better.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Dakota, Dakota, and Dakota...everybody liked him with the exception of some idiotic mods...if anyone should be allowed back it would be Dakota...and why was he perma-band...what did he do that was so bad?

Years
  • As Maverick said, I would love for DarkMage31 to come back. It seemed like he was always on, or always working on the RM2k/3 battle system. He was really nice too. (I don't even know how Avatar became a mod, but when he did, he sure changed.)

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'd bring back Charizard_Fire_God as well. He's the only banned member that I really got a chance to know, and he was a fun person to talk to. From what I understand, he had gotten quite fed up with PC before he was banned and I'm not sure if he'd want to return, but it certainly took a while to get used to him not being here.

Years
  • Kairi.
    I might not have known her too well, but she was always spreading harmony around the forums.
    She was an awesome praetor too.

And a1337a as well as Charizard_Fire_God and Porygon...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I know of only one of my friends that have left and that is vaati.

He was a cool guy and a great spriter, to bad hes gone. :(

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Kairi, a1337a, Dakota, and many fanfic writers/rpers I seem to have forgotten.

There are probably more. ^^;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • If I could bring a member back to activity,it'd be Yuna-Chan ^^ We were such great friends,but she somehow quit PC while I was in Mexico ;_; Didn't even get the chance to say bye D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I would say the same as Shampoo said.I wonder if I can meet her on MSN sometime..Dakota I want back as well.He was kicked because he was "Hitokiri".

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Charizard Fire God and Porygon, they were good friends^^*faints*
    Dont worry, they're active on SPPf
    I really miss Whitney, she was one of my best ever friends here
    I miss Fearow, he was one of the only DraggirlShippers I knew besides my psychotic self
    I wish I saw more of Maya Miyazono and Tig. They were my other best friends here.
    Vaati's gone? I thought I just saw him/her the other day. O_o

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Silent Tattsu; such a brave, kind, smart, and amazing person incredibly rare on PC, even rarer in this world of ours, and one who I miss every day. She was my partner in crime, so to speak; my good friend through times when we felt it was her and I against the world, and a great comforter for problems both large and small. I miss her more than I can say...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Lil totodile said:
    I'd bring back Karasu. He was a good friend of mine; one of the first friends i made here.
    So would I, but I'm clinging to the hope that he's coming back. If not, then, yes, I would most definitely bring him back.

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    Dont worry, they're active on SPPf
    I really miss Whitney, she was one of my best ever friends here
    I miss Fearow, he was one of the only DraggirlShippers I knew besides my psychotic self
    I wish I saw more of Maya Miyazono and Tig. They were my other best friends here.
    Vaati's gone? I thought I just saw him/her the other day. O_o

I miss whitney too. I wish comes back soon. I miss her alot

Back