• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: I was wondering...

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hey guys! Its copper here.

I had a question about how long it takes to see your posts on the thread you put them on. For example, I had posted something a while back, and I still don't see it there.

So.. I was wondering how long it takes for posts to be approved.

Thanks for your assistance,
    Copper

Years
    How long ago did you make said thread, and in which section? If it's been at least 24 hours and you still aren't seeing your thread, then feel free to contact the section's moderator(s) and inquire about what happened with your thread.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    I would give it around 48 hours. The amount of time that it takes to have your thread approved depends on the activity of the subforum and the moderators who manage it.

Years
    Like the others said, wait at least 24 hours after submitting the thread and if it doesn't show up then you can ask the section's mod. Just remember that sometimes the mod may be busy so it may take them a while to respond.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    How long ago did you make said thread, and in which section? If it's been at least 24 hours and you still aren't seeing your thread, then feel free to contact the section's moderator(s) and inquire about what happened with your thread.

Thanks Terabyte! That will help. I may contact a mod because I started the thread over a week ago, and I still don't see it in the Emulation/Hacking forums.
    Also thanks to the other responses, I'm glad that you guys could help!

Thanks,
    Copper :)

Last edited:
    Back