• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I you could do one thing in the world...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If I could die, or feel pain. I guess I would go on a high speed police chase, drive down the biggest freeway I can find (Probably Princes Hwy) and then DRIVE! Smash into posts and stuff, having a great time, then...then after the fun I guess I am screwed!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pick a different solar system so we won't lose two planets when the world ends :D
    Gliese sounds nice.
    I'll make Pluto the base of out of Solar system operations. xD
    We wouldn't hear of the colony ships making planetfall for millions of years, mind you. ._.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    If I could die, or feel pain. I guess I would go on a high speed police chase, drive down the biggest freeway I can find (Probably Princes Hwy) and then DRIVE! Smash into posts and stuff, having a great time, then...then after the fun I guess I am screwed!
    Play Grand Theif Auto.Im sure you would like it.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Then why dont you tell his friend you like him yourself?

I would if I could but I can't And the reason why is..............I don't know his name....I know pathetic. Im gonna tell him tomorrow though cause my math class goes into his math class for L to J testing

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I would if I could but I can't And the reason why is..............I don't know his name....I know pathetic. Im gonna tell him tomorrow though cause my math class goes into his math class for L to J testing
    Sit next time him.Hey whats your name I think your hot.There you go.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    One thing huh? I'd want to see an ultimate dance off. :O Michael Jackson vs Jabbawockez or SuperCru however it's spelt.

or..

Create a machine that would turn me into a cartoon and put myself in Pokemon and I'd own a Dragonite :D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I'd tell Miley Cyrus off for becoming the next Britney Spears, then give Britney Spears a pep talk.

Back