• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ice ice baby

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    Ice is a lifestyle, it's a choice, it's a freedom of expression. You have to live it, you have to love it, you have to breathe it.

Finally...

Someone who understands me.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Not having ice in your drinks is like drinking liquid Hell because Hell has no ice and definitely no chill like I don't get why anyone would not drink anything without ice. Like why would you put yourself through Hell like that's just not cool.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I don't mind having ice in my drinks, but not too much. When it melts in your drink and makes it taste all watery, bleh.

Ice in your drink is nice on hot days, though.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I will always have ice in my drinks. Singapore is hot, and I cannot stand drinking water that isn't chilled.

Of course, if I go to a colder place it'll be the exact opposite. Almost couldn't stand any more ice on my past trip to Harbin.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I don't because the ice melts and makes the drink taste like water and shit. :c If I want something cold, I'll have it in the fridge or buy at the store where it's in the coolers they have. XD

Back