• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] iContest: Halloween 2015 [voting]

Favorite Halloween 2015 Icon

• myystogan

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jinx

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • JustJeff

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yuta

• Juno

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

iContest: Halloween 2015 [voting]

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the voting phase of A&D's 2015 Halloween iContest! Let me begin by saying congratulations and good luck to all of our contestants! But now is where you, the voters, come in. So cast your vote for your favorite Halloween/Pokemon themed icon!​

Rules

✘ All standard Pokecommunity rules apply.
    ✘ No voting for yourself.
    ✘ You may vote for up to two (2) of your favorite icons.
    ✘ If you participated you must vote.
    ✘ Anyone can vote! Regardless of your activity in A&D. Don't be shy!
    ✘ You must vote within the allotted time frame.
    ✘ You do not have to post a comment to vote, but gosh it would be nice.
    ✘ No overt negativity. It's okay to critique and comment, but keep it above the belt.

The Entries

myystogan

[original image]

Jinx

[original image]

JustJeff

[original image]

Yuta

[original image]

Juno

[original image]​

Deadline

November 17, 2015

This gives you one week (7 days) to enter your vote for your favorite icon. Afterwards, the votes will be tallied and a winning icon selected! Awards for winning will be announced at the end of the voting period. Thank you again for everyone participating and best of luck to you all!

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • Yuta got my Vote here, and only my vote. Such a classic Trick, makes me laugh whenever i see it.
    For the others, they just don't look that spooky to me, that of course being the objective.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • Voted for one entry I liked the best; I'll comment on everyone's entry below as well.

Jinx - I love the background texture you used, and the placement of the Noivern is very nice! Got my vote :-]
    JustJeff - I really like the crop! The white border does nothing for the icon, however. Borders often look out of place when placed on icons; I find that they give off a more prominent sense of confinement.
    Yuta - I like what you did with the blood dripping from the eyes. The image is very low quality, though. It looks even more grainy than the original image, actually. But the composition is fantastic; you would've gotten my second vote if the icon didn't have so many visible artifacts.
    Juno - Really nice choice of background, and the text is placed well. I think everything would have "blended" together better if a few more coloring adjustments were applied, however. It appears as if you just put the Pumpkaboo render on a background and added text in the corner.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Voted for the one I would use as an avatar myself, which is Jinx's. :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My vote is going out to [tier=t3]Jinx[/tier]. I love the images that are combined, and the vibrant pink/purple on the grey and black background really makes it pop. It looks awesome.

Myystogan's I really like to. Great pokemon choice for something spooky, with it's lore, and the choice of colour works well, although it could have been a bit darker to make the flames stand out more and make the text a bit more legible.

JustJeff's is really cool, too. It's a great image of Mega Gengar, and the zooming in combined with it's expression makes it fun.

Yuta certainly picked the most disturbing image. It's a good choice, even making me a little uneasy, haha. It's really nice for a first try. Especially considering my first attempt

[tier=t3]Juno[/tier]'s is cool too. It's quirky and cute, and it's a great choice of colours. It feels very stylistically compact, and fits together very nicely.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm totally not late YOU'RE LATE

Everyone say a congratulations to our winner Jinx!

Second place goes to myystogan!

And everyone else is tied for third!
    Pretty damn good turn out, having everyone place in top three lol.

Jinx, as our esteemed winner you get our first place emblem, a segment in A&D's featured tab, and your artwork showcased on PC's social media sites! Again congratulations on your win!

Last edited:
    Back