• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] iContest: Halloween 2015

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

9MxY4Q5.png

Welcome

Hello my lovely little monsters and welcome to A&D's Halloween 2015 iContest! Been a while, hasn't it? For this iContest, it will be up to you to create the most horrifying, spine-tingling, white-knuckle icon imaginable! But within reason, of course. However, scary icons won't cut it, you have to include Pokemon into the mix! Any kind will do, you're not limited to ghost pokemon, so think outside of the box!

Go forth and create the most terrifying, pokemon icons you can come up with! As always, contact Kirby or Aiden if you need any help.​

Rules

✘ All standard Pokecommunity rules apply.
    ✘ Your icon must be no larger than 180 x 180px
    ✘ Your icon must be Halloween/horror/scary AND Pokemon themed
    ✚ Use your discretion and common sense with this theme.
    ✚ This goes without saying, but keep it PG. No grotesque or explicit body horror.​
    ✘ Your icons are to be posted in this thread.
    ✘ You must post your original stock/render.
    ✘ Limit: One entry per person.
    ✘ You may edit your icons once you have posted them.
    ✘ All entries must be made during the allotted time period unless otherwise stated.
    ✘ Have fun, be respectful, be bold.

Deadline

November 7th, 2015

That's right, you only have one week (7 days) to complete this challenge! So make sure you get these in quickly guys, we want it to still feel a little bit like Halloween when this wraps up. That said, extensions may be made upon request according to participation.

EXTENSION

The new deadline for this contest is NOVEMBER 10th, 2015
    That gives you three days from today! (Well, I guess two since it's almost midnight, but whatever timezones and such). Get those entries in!

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • my entry:
    WtJgj04.png

[original image] (if needed, I can also provide a list of the textures I used here)

can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with :-]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Awesome guys! I'll get the voting thread up at some point today. In the meantime I'll leave this open just in case someone else wants to enter.

Props to the participants and best of luck to you all! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    -slides in with very last minute entry-
    Kept thinking I had lots of time and put it off 'til now. :P Good luck all!

ZykXwt8.png

(original)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Haha don't worry guys, I'm extending the deadline a little bit for any late comers. :)

You got three more days! The submission period will close on 11/10/15!

Back