• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"If I were a boy, even just for a day..."

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Sometimes, depending on who I'm hanging out with, I'm "one of the guys" anyway, so if I actually were a guy I'd literally be one of them? I don't know, lmao. Assuming I'd be keeping my same personality, likes, and interests as a guy, I'd make for a kind of a girly guy. XD; I don't think I'd change all that much, honestly.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Well..... That would be weird... I would feel off being a girl. I probably wouldn't like to read as much because I doubt I would want to be just like my cousin if I was a girl and I wouldn't try my extra effort to learn how to read so I could play the games he played.

I would probably be one of those girls that aren't very social as a guy I'm pretty social but I only consider about 4 or 5 people to be my friend. I would probably not talk as much as I do either. But that's just a guess from what girls are like in my school. hopefully I won't be like that weird girl Amelia who makes no sense.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    To say the least, I'd say it would be.........quite interesting.

My life would be completely different, much of the things I've experienced would be turned around, people I met, friends and basically my whole life. I'm thinking it also might have been better for me :/

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    If I were female... Well, I would want to stick to my original personality. Maybe I'd be a tomboy then...

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    Well, I've been told I look very intimidating when I'm alone, which is almost all the time....

so I imagine I'd be one of those guys that looks pissed off all the time and my face would scream "you wanna take it outside, buddy?"

Also If I was a guy, people wouldn't make such a big deal about my height of 5'9.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Honestly, I don't think it would be much of a change if I was a girl. My tastes in fashion and anime are quite girlish, and it's also reflected in the various themes/signatures I've had over the years. Actually, I'd like to be a girl and be able to wear cute outfits everyday. And I wouldn't get those strange looks from others when I go and buy shoujo anime and manga.

And although I can (and have) cosplayed as Leaf from FR/LG, it would be even easier to do if I, you know, actually matched her gender, lol

Years
    If I'll be a female, I'd be locked in my home all day long. If I'll go outside I'll have guys staring at me =[
    Except for the night. I'll go for a party and sit at the bar and have guys totally try to have a drink(s) with me the whole party, and then use a guy for a drive home. It always works, you damn evil girls.

Years
    This is now Poll of the Week! So it's stuck. And stuff. I'm a bit tired, can you tell?

...one day I will actually reply to this. 8)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    If I were a girl...
    things would be more strange, for sure. I guess I would have MUCH different friends. I guess my parents would find it even MORE immature that I'm playing Pokemon and I'm a girl. It would be a lot harder, actually.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Just thinking about it gives me bad intentions.

The only thing that will change is my physical appearance. Actually... if my hair was longer and if someone glued two lumps on my chest.........

Haha I'd be the same person, a female yes, but still the same person. I can see myself pulling it off too! However, wearing a skirt or dress might take some getting used to. If I do transform into a girl, then I'll become asexual or something.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    If I became a member of the male gender for a day, I'd feel like my life was over. Luckily it'd just be for a day so I could go back to being myself the day after. It would be rather awkward in the interim though, what with people wondering why I seem so girlish. Methinks I would also be gay, which would be interesting to experience. XD

On the other hand, if I was a member of the female sex for a day, I'd take so much advantage of it. I'd do a tonne of shopping, dressing up, and fun-having in places no guy would be caught dead in. And speaking of guys, I'd get as close to being in a relationship with one as a girl can handle in a day. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am pretty much am a boy already.

I am naturally not very girly. I like to wear t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. I don't like wearing make up or care about my appearence (I'm not saying all girls do, but you get what I mean).

I am lesbian so I already like girls. I guess the main difference would be that I would date straight girls. But this would mean I wouldn't be with my current girlfriend and that would make me sad.

So I am glad to stay a girl <3

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    I think it would be loads of fun to be a girl, even if it were only for a day. I kinda wish I had the ability to switch between a girl and guy at my own will, kinda like a shape shifter almost I guess. Well if I was a girl then I think I would be much more comfortable with myself for some reason, I guess because I wouldn't have to ask people out anymore, instead they ask me out. On a side note I would be doing things that are probably a bit too inappropriate to post here so I'll just skip over that whole part;)......

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    u_u If I were the opposite sex (sex is different from gender, everyone!) I... would probably not be as emotionally happy, for the most part (I identify well as a girl... I'd probably struggle a bit with my identity as a boy) but physically? Ugggh I'd be so much better off. :( I wouldn't have had any issues with attendance in high school and I wouldn't be a near university drop out because of my health. I've always been sort of a tomboy so I really don't think my personality would change all that much. I'd likely still be into the same things, just not as open about the girlier ones.

That's all assuming I was born a male. But if I magically changed today? I'd... probably be a lot happier, to be honest! No more health issues and since I have such a great support of friends, I imagine even the emotional shock of suddenly changing wouldn't be too bad. :P I'd need new clothes, since I finally threw out most of my male-clothes the other week, but I don't think people would find me THAT different. They'd just be like "oh, Erica, I see that whole being-more-feminine thing didn't really work out!" haha.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    If I were born female, I don't think I'd be too different today.

I don't understand gender identity at all. To me, you've got what you've got and the rest is just learned behaviour. There is traditionally understood or accepted male or female behaviour, but it's taught or encouraged.

To me, if you like sports and fighting it doesn't make you male. If you like cook or like pink or something, it doesn't make you female. All kinds of varying degrees and interests for both genders, that it just doesn't matter.

For me sex=gender, with gender just being a nicer way of saying it.

So, I was raised a certain way. With certain ideals and behaviour. And my parents would raise me fairly much the same way. They've told me as such. For some reason, it's more common to give male children things like puzzles or Lego (or at least keep them on it longer), while you jump the girls right onto Barbie. And my parents wouldn't have altered that if I were born female. They'd have kept on the problem solving stuff, for example.

I'd have been raised pretty much the same way, except I'd have a lot more pink clothes than blue clothes growing up.

So, I don't think I'd be all that different. Just...girlish.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I'm not even going to beat around the bush. If I were a guy for a day, I'd have my hand down my pants for a great majority of it.

that, when I wasn't taking liberties with someone.

I'd imagine there would be many, many frustrated 'new' girls and every 'new' guy would be saying "well hell, that didn't take much"

Last edited:
    Back